Ψ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛs Ψ

⇒People who are introverts tend to be inward turning, or focused more on internal thoughts, feelings and moods rather than seeking out external stimulation.

⇒Introverts are Highly sensitive, empathetic.avoid conflicts most of the time.hence can be misunderstood as weak and subservient.

⇒Introverts tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings and minimize their contact with other people.

⇒Introverts Love nature, music, books, movies documentaries, pets etc.

⇒Most of Introverts hates phone calls as they lead to unnecessary conversation. Hence prefers to text as they are good at writing.

⇒Introverts have a best creativity knowledge so they can be good artists, writers, musicians etc.

⇒Introverts are best in Creative, Marketing and Educational Field.
Some of the introverts are:
Bill Gates, Steven Spielberg, Emma Watson, Steve Jobs, JK Rowlings, Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, Mark Zukerburg, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk, Larry Page, Barack Obama.

⇒Introverts cannot be expected to "become" extroverts. They simply have a different temperament and manner of handling things. Sometimes the best solutions come from having a combination of the two personality types.

Intoverts are curious, independent and highly self motivated. Prefers to work alone.

⇒Introverts are highly caring and altruistic and not that interested in material comforts .wants to make the world a better place, but often misunderstood as arrogant or weird.

⇒Introverts are reserved, plan their actions and control their emotions. They tend to be serious, reliable and pessimistic.

⇒Introverts are most likely to be depressed easily but can bounce back stronger.

⇒Introversion is one of the major personality traits identified in many theories of personality. Introverts tend to be more quiet, reserved, and introspective

⇒Introverts do not tend to have tons of friends. Instead, they intensely value their close friends. If you have an introverted friend, you probably have an ally for life.

⇒Introverts can be lazy and procrastinating but once they set their mind on something .will give their best.

⇒If you place introverts in a busy environment, their brain will quickly overload and shut down to stop the inflow of information. This is why introverts wind down at the end of the day - to recharge that lost energy.

⇒Introverts hate parties and other social gatherings too many people .too much bickering which drains their energy.

⇒Recharging is important to introverted individuals. Rather than going out all of the time, they place a high value on quiet and restful time so that they can feel refreshed and prepared.

⇒The downside of introverts is that introverts may get stuck in their heads. They tend to over-analyze both positive and negative events. They replay the memories continuously in their mind, over and over again.

⇒ Introverts have Thicker Nerve Tissues in the Prefrontal Cortex (Part of the brain responsible for making decisions). Hence, it's speculated that introverts tend to make better decisions, while extroverts are able to live in the moment without thinking or worrying too much.

⇒Introverts ideal eating setups are at home with some soulful music around rather than big restaurants.

⇒Introverts generally prefer to be valued for what they can bring to the table as an individual rather than how well they fit in with a group. Because they prefer to think for themselves, they seldom are left to follow what is thought of as popular.

⇒Introverts Hate Small Talk. Do not initiate conversations .Do not speak unless they want to prefer intellectual conversations. but once you get them talking. they can be hard to stop.

⇒Introverts need some time to do self introspection and do things they enjoy.Introverts enjoy solitude most of the time.

⇒Being an introvert has nothing to do with shyness, nor does it imply that they are afraid of interacting with others. What it does mean is that introverts often do not interact simply for the sake of interacting.

⇒Rainy days at home are blessings Period for Introverts accroding to surveys.

⇒Introverts always prefer one-to-one chat to a person instead of group conversations.

⇒Introverts are reserved, plan their actions and control their emotions. They tend to be serious, reliable and pessimistic.

⇒Those who are introverted do not necessarily want to be alone all the time. However, they do tend to be more comfortable with their own thoughts than others.

⇒Introverts Prefer quality over quantity.They have very few friends ,whom they can trust.or no friends at all.Do not prefer superficial relationships, better to have no friends than have superficial friends.

⇒Introverts do not like to draw attention to themselves.

⇒In many cases, the introverts in the room are content to sit back and observe, taking in all the interesting sights, sounds, and conversations. They are curious and want to learn more about the world and the people around them. ​

⇒Introverts can be quiet and reserved when you meet them, and it can be difficult to know what they're thinking. It can cause others to perceive them as rude.

⇒While introverts might need to have some time alone each day to gain back their energy, it certainly does not mean that they want to be alone all the time.3 Introverts enjoy spending time with people they know well.

⇒People who are introverted are not misanthropic. In fact, introverts are typically very interested in people; they simply feel exhausted by lots of talking and socializing, particularly lots of what they perceive to be needless talking.

⇒Small talk is something that makes most introverts cringe. What they need is a reason to talk.

⇒Introverts aren't risk-averse, but they are more careful and calculated about what risks they choose to take.

⇒Happiness might not be a top priority for introverts, and it's actually okay.

⇒One biological theory explains that introverts naturally have high cortical arousal (the speed and amount of brain activity) and may process more information per second. Therefore, introverts tend to avoid highly active environments.

⇒Introverts' ideal eating setups are at home with some soulful music around rather than in big restaurants.

*𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 984 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠,
𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜..
𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖,
𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 ...
𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘..*