Ψ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ Ψ

⇒People who refuse to depend on others have experienced the most disappointment.

⇒The funniest people are often also the most depressed.

⇒Except one woman of the 20 richest women in the world, all have inherited their money from either their father or their husband.

⇒People are Social Being who learn better together.

⇒Good liars are good at detecting other people’s lies.

⇒People who plays game are often are much more likely to have lucid dreams than non gamer.

⇒We prefer shorter lines of text but read longer ones better.

⇒People look to others to decide when they are uncertain about certain things.

⇒When two people talk to each other and one of them turns their feet slightly away or repeatedly moves one foot in an outward direction, this is a strong sign of disagreement, and they want to leave.

⇒Respect people who find time in their schedule to see you. Love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.

⇒Spending money on others results in more happiness than spending it on yourself.

⇒People who dress like the boss are more likely to be appointed and get promoted quicker.

⇒People who are lonely are more likely to take long showers.

⇒Crowds are easily swayed.

⇒People who dance often are likely to have higher self-esteem and a positive look towards life.

⇒When people don’t understand something which you say they either ‘smile’ or they say ‘yes’.

⇒People walk faster when approaching someone wearing red than wearing blue.

⇒People tend to pay attention and believe in you more when you narrate your own experiences rather than quoting statistics.

⇒People who are lying to you tend to look up and to their left.

⇒The people who try to keep everyone happy end up feeling the loneliest.

⇒People who are too nice are also the once to get hurt most.

⇒There’s nothing more dangerous than someone who wants to make the world a better place.

⇒People who have an easier time waking up early in the morning are subconsciously more excited about life in general.

⇒People are more productive in blue room.

⇒People that are really close can read each others mind.

⇒People who do something for you will never forget you and people who do something bad to you will never forgive you.

⇒People are not distracted when they are focused on something important.

⇒The older you get, the less people you trust.

⇒Creative people may be more likely to suffer from psychiatric disorders.

⇒People who easily get distracted are more creative and tend to have higher IQ.

⇒Creative people tend to get bored easily.

⇒The man who invented pop-up ads has apologized to the world for creating one of the Internet's most hated forms of advertising.

⇒The people who smile, laugh and joke around the most are usually the unhappiest.