|||

"Oh my god we almost got caught!"

"Shut up and keep going."

———

For a few weeks, Gaon and Jooyeon worked there ass of just to end up with ₩3179462 (£2,000) at the end of the month which is definitely not enough to pay back their debt to everyone but a good-ish start for them.

"Sooooo~ how much did you 2 make?!"

"Well, it's not a lot but a good start I think-"

Junhan looks at all the notes in Gaon's hand before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"HAHAHA! YOU GUYS ONLY MADE 2,000 BUCK! YOUR DOOMED BRO, BETTER USE THAT FOR YOU FUNER- O"

Jooyeon stuffs a cloth into Junhans very surprisingly loud mouth

"Shut your gob, I already know we're doomed so I made a plan b."

The 2 both look at Jooyeon like he's Einstein.

"Wow, Jooyeon is using his little brain!"

"Shut up you had no input in that, plus this plan is very epic."

"As epic as Gunils dad jokes-"

"SHHHHH HYEONGJUN!"

———

Everyone was gathered around the living room, mostly because they wanna see Gunil scream and unalive Gaon and Jooyeon.

"Today everyone, we are gathering around here to mourn the death of our 2 idiotic, stupid, sucks at gambling gambler friends!"

"Shut up Hyeongjun"

"Now, we shall all rise for they have requested a last minute song before there death!"

"Okay, now what is happening-?"

"Oh hi Gunil, wanna know how much they made at the end of the month?"

"Don't you dare Jungsu-"

"Lol they only made 2,000 bills-"

"YOU GUYS ARE TRAITORS-!"

"Tough luck I guess?"
"Still want me to play that song guys-?"
"Haha suck it losers-"

"Everyone leave the room please, except you 2."

Everyone leaves the room with a look sorrow on there face, (well pretty much only Jungsu) except for Ode who is giggling as a mad man as well as Junhan.

"Guess I'm gonna be the youngest of this apartment!"

After the last person left, only 3 people were left remaining in the room, one with a unreadable face while the others looking scared shitless.

"I-"

"WAAAAH! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME HYUNG!"