00||||

"Are you alright?"

"Does it look like I'm alright? NO!"

———

"What do you mean they got Junhan?"
Jooyeon asks, panic definitely showing in his face.

"Well I tried calling him but he won't answer, we heard a static noise from his end until it cut out, I'm heading over to were he last told us he was at"

"O-ok, please keep us updated"

"Gotchu Jooyeon"

Jooeyeon glances over to Gunil who looks worried but very pissed off to the point that the officer tackled right under him is looking a bit blue.

"Fuck, what did they do to Junhan......"

Gunil, with Jooyeon right beside him, starts to pat down the officer, taking anything that could end up with there lives on the line or anything that connects outside.

"Earphone, wires, more wires, walkie talkie, knife, woah a lot of knifes.........and I think that's it"

After Jooyeon counts all the weapons and everything else, he collects them and walks to the back of the bank to dump it there before heading over to Gaon. While he does that, Gunil handcuffs the officer with his own handcuffs and walks him over to where the hostages are.

"Hey any updates on Junhan?"
Gunil asks to anyone from the other line.

"Sorry no, there's literally no trace of him over here except for s-some blood......I think it might be his"

Gunil starts to get even more pissed off and worried because of Junhan either being injured or getting caught by the police. Once he get to where he needed to, he re-locks the cuffs to a metal pole right near Jungsu and Ode's post.

"Hey any sign of Junhan yet Gunil?"
Jungsu asks, looking quiet concerned and worried for the boy.

"No, not yet, all Gaon found was some blood, I'll head over to him in a few minutes-"

"What if Junhan is dead?"

Gunil looks up at Ode to see him really worried, actually, he looks terrified for Junhan. Gunil tries to smile and reassure Ode that it'll be all ok.

"Don't worry, I don't think he's dead. Even if he got caught he's a tough one and can fight really well"

Gunil then gives Ode a hug which is later joined by Jungsu as they all comfort each other from this hectic mission.

"Ok I gotta go find Gaon and Jooyeon, keep an eye out for that officer over there ok?"

"Yep, we got u"

———

"....That's a lot of blood....."

"Y-you think I can't see that Jooyeon?"

The two just stare down at the large and thick puddle of blood on the cubicle floor.

"D-do you think Junhan is ok?"