00|

"Test me test me do doo do dooo~"

———

Ode and Junhan went to go put the body to the back of the bank while Gunil, Jungsu, Gaon and Jooyeon went to go sort out the hostages.

"Why is this dam bag so heavy ughhh! How big is this guy?"

"He's not big it's just you're to weak Junhan-"

"I-I'm not! Watch me carry this without your help! Let go now bastard!"

Ode drops the body and watches as Junha drags the body slowly as the blood drips out creating a even bigger mess.

"Look what you did now!? Imma go put the body at the back and you clean up mkay?"

"N-no! I can do this!"

"Okay big guy, it's my turn now"

He pats Junhan on the shoulder and makes him pass the body onto his shoulder. In one smooth move he carry's the body with ease to the back.

"Ugh no fair...."

———

"Look everyone, it was nothing someone just got lost and now it's taken care off, go follow the two in pink right over there to get some rest."

Gaon informs as everyone starts following Jungsu and Jooyeon with the eyes of Gunil watching their every move.

"Hey Gunil, I'm done with the body, we had a bit of a accident back East so Junhan is clearing it up, he should be here in a few minutes."

Ode says as he walks towards Gunil, locating where his gaze is looking at before Gunil speaks.

"That's good, at least you two took care of it, now make sure no one escapes from their group and make sure of that okay?"

"Jeez old man no need to get grey hairs from all that stress, I'm sure none of them will escape anytime soon, after all not even the police can do anything right now, all you need to do is relaxxxx, enjoy our time I guess."

Gunil thinks and opens his mouth before saying nothing and hushing away Ode so he can go spy on some hostages.

"J-just go help Junhan, we should be receiving a call soon anyway, I better go and make sure everything stays in plan."

"Okay~ whatever you say old man~"

Ode then skips away before Gunil could even scold him once he got what he said.

"Oi come back you brat!"

———

"Why am I bloody left alone?"

Jungsu is left with half of the hostages in the main building after saying yes without the full context of whatever Gaon was waffling about, while the others are doing whatever the hell they're doing.

"They really think someone ain't gonna jump me? Like just cause I have a bit of a temper doesn't mean someone can sumo wrestle me and shoot me!! Ain't I right u there?"