0|

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!" 

———

"FINALLY WE COLLECTED ENOUGH FOR THE START OF OUT PLAN"

Ode and Jungsu worked hard for the last week, collected any info that could help make there robbery more clean and easy, while that was happening Gunil was struggling keeping up with the trios energy, even though it was mostly Gaon and Jooyeon.

"Yay.....I'm to tried to celebrate properly..."

"AY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"Shut up Gaon please I beg-"

"Beggish behavior-"

"ANYWAY, since this is the official start of our plan, let's see what we should do first-"

"I suggest we learn how to fight!"

"Good idea Junhan but pretty boring-"

"Bro do you want your ass kicked in a fight with some 5 year old, Ode?"

"Erm...."

"I think not cause if a grown ass man got there ass whooped-"

"MOVING ON NOW!"

———

"Okay so now we got that sorted out, let's see the supplies."

Gaon and Jooyeon bring out a big fat box full of real life working guns.

"We somehow got the guns and fake guns as well, but all we are missing is some masks-"

"Oh well this sounds great for a whole fam shopping trip-"

"NO- DONT LET THE TRIO GO OUTSIDE EVER AGAIN! I WANTED TO DIE ONCE I GOT THEM BACK HERE! My poor wallet still hurts...."

"Erm, Okay, me and Jungsu will go since we need a little haircut as well."

"Ooo! Can I come pleassseeeeee?!"

"Hmmm, Okay Junhan, go get ready kid"

"YAY! SUCK ON THAT LOSERS!"

"SHUT UP ILL BEAT UR ASS-"

"Gosh Calm downnnnnn it really ain't that deep..."

———

So Ode, Jungsu and Junhan go off to there local shops, to collect some items they need, and barbers for the 2's haircut.

"Why do you guys take soooooo long to chose a haircut to have?!"

"Cause ain't no way you think imma go on looking bad, but I guess you will never understand Junhan-"

"Shut your mouth Ode to you, I'll make sure you'll go bald."

"Once again, Ode to you is a good album-"

"Okay Shut the fuck up you to I'm trying to pick a colour out!"

"Why don't you dye it white like Ode's hair, I think it will suit you more-"