00||

"Look our time is almost up, just finish up and we'll be out"

"But what if we don't make it out?"

"We will"

———

"More then halfway yeppie!"

"Finally, Get Gunil over to swap over with them lot, they look like zombies"

"Yeah yeah mkay"

It's probably been 1 and a half or more days since the start Xdinary Hero's heist, they've requested for lots of things for the hostages and many other things for themselves. Such as a yoyo for Ode.

"Look Jungsu watch me, quick watch me!"

"No shut the fuck up Ode I'm calling Gunil"

"But this yo-yo trick is actually epic"

"Ssshhhhhhhhh! Oi let's swap over"
Jungsu says over his walky-talky

"What with us? No way we're watching the news!"

"Shut up were's Gunil?"

"Idk he should be hearing this as well but who knows?"

"Oh my lord, Junhan were is he?!"

"Calm yourself listen to the news and wait for him to report back or something"

Jungsu sighs as he hears the news broadcasing through an old television 'for the hostages'.

"A group called Xdinary Hero's-

"Oh my lord who chose that name?-"

"SHHHHH I wanna listen to the news!"

"-were spotted robbing the biggest bank in Korea, police have been on patrol around the bank trying to save the unknown amount of hostages in the building. It's been said that this has been going on for more than 24 hours, with police waiting and families worried, will these robbers continue on with there scheme? This is Channel 5-"

"What's that noise?! Junhan stop doing that!"

"Oh Gunil, good news, we're more than halfway done, we'll be out of this place in no time!"

"Lovely to hear that, there's a bit of a issue thought."

"Huh? About what?!"
"Wwwhaatt?!!?!"

"So our little supervisors at the other end has told me that they found some of the engineers who built this building and with the help of them, soon they will get in through the vents."

"Oh shit-"

"Shut your gob before I jump you, should I get the stuff we got?"

"Yes, be prepared boys because it could be a rough one tonight"

———