00

"Gosh took long enough!"

———

For at least an hour, no one caught up with the 6 boy's scheme, but however, some times people have to ruin the fun.

"So then I was like-"

"POLICE OPEN UP!"

"Shit...that was quick enough, go tell Gunil, Jooyeon"

"Kay Ode"

"YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

1

Jooyeon finds Gunil and informs him about the police.

2

"Shit hurry up Gunil, we don't have time!"

3!

For some reason, the doors start to open up. The police storm in, but instead of seeing the hostages, they see a bunch of suited up people with guns.

"W-what the-"

"Sorry, but I think you should leave, unless you'll risk killing an innocent citizen"

"Toodles!"

The police start backing out, looking at all the suited people with guns pointing at them.

The 6 start to lock up the doors, making sure everything when according to plan.

———

A few minutes ago

"Junhan help me get the guns and suits, we need this for the plan!"

"Okay calm dowwnn-"

"Wear the stuff you little shits, I'm so exhausted from all that work!"

"But you didn't do anything Gaon?-"

"Again, do you want to be apart of that group of people? Yeah I didn't think so Ode."

"Shit hurry up Gunil, we don't have time!"

"Word, get your ass here we need to assemble."

"Yeah yeah what ever"

The group all got everyone in the same outfit and mask as them, minus the guns.

"It'll all work out, the plan is flawless"

———

"HA! That was flawless, good job everyone! I guess no ones getting hurt today!"

The 6 robbers all start giggling, all happy that the plan is working so far.

"KEEP GOING BOYS!"

"AND GIRLS!"

"Don't wanna see no slacking off or else a gun will be aimed at your head!"