Chapter XLI

Okay, so this chapter isn't as long as I wanted it be but, I needed to end it where I did....Like I say in my last update of TSBBIAD I am so sorry for taking so long! Well, I'm pretty sure I put that lol....But, yeah anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and thank u all so much for sticking with me...

Vote

Comment

Follow

***********************

School.

I never thought that I would love the concept of it so much. It had been a week since Cain and I got the confirmation that we were indeed having a child. Another added week of doing absolutely nothing but staying in the dorm. Personally I thought that I could have gone back to school a week ago. Cain thought otherwise. According to him, he wanted to make sure that I was a hundred percent okay before I was ‘allowed’ I get back to my classes. He was just lucky I was able to catch up on everything I missed during the time I was out of it. I had never had to do so much back work in my life. It was a little overwhelming. At least it kept me occupied while I was sitting alone in my room. 

“I’ve never been more happy to go to school.” I squealed skipping down the hall to my locker. 

By now most of the school population had heard that I was having a baby. I had gotten more then my fair share of congratulations. I also received a few glares from some girls, why I hadn’t the faintest idea. I just shrugged it off.

“I hope you brought her leash today,” Mana joked from behind me where he was walking with Cain and the guys. 

“And her muzzle” Kai added 

I just stuck my tongue out at them over my shoulder. I felt like a free woman! No one was going to bring me down. 

“Don’t worry guys,” Cain chuckled “I got it covered.”

“Oh how I’ve missed you.” I sighed happily once I reached my locker. Running my fingers along the cool metal. 

“How long you think it’s going to last?” Jas asked the girls.

“Last period,” Ash replied 

“I agree,” said Amy

“At least give her a week,” giggled Reese

“Or two” said Sierra

“You’re all crazy,” Jas scoffed “I give her till lunch.”

I gasped feigning outrage “Your faith in me is astounding!” 

“We agree with Jas” Dean grinned 

“You have no choice but to agree with her” I smirked “Cause if you don’t, you don’t get any.”

“I so have a choice” Dean stated crossing his arms over his chest. 

“Oh, hun,” Jas smiled “We all know that’s not true”

“What th–“ Dean began

“Okay then,” I said clapping my hands together and cutting him off. “Let’s get to class”

Before anyone could really process what I had said I was already halfway down the hall. I was pretty sure that I had an extra skip in my step as I headed for class. I was also aware of all the looks that I was receiving from everyone I passed. All their expressions said that I was just too damn happy this morning. Pfft, they would be happy to if they were finally being released into society after over a month. Most of them probably wouldn’t be able to handle staying locked up in their dorm for more than a few days.