Chapter IV

I just want to thank all of you who read and vote for this story...It was just a random thing to post this cause I couldn't get it out of my head and I am so glad that you like it...A lot of you wanted to know more about Cain, so I've wrote up a bit about why he rejected her...

I've been thinking, there are all these cover/banner contest going around and I kinda wanna do one. If you want, please make some covers and banners for this story (or any of my stories) and send them to me in a PM. I'm going to switch it up a bit though, for who ever send em' in will get a chapter dedicated to them along with the cover/banner that they made posted up on that chapter...if you don't want to make one that's totally fine...but I would love to see what you all come up with =)

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN 

********************************

Was I mad? No, I had skipped past mad and went straight to pissed off. The nerve of him to actually think that I would accept an apology from him on behalf of that...that...ugh! It is unbelievable! Mana had gotten the burnt of my frustration after we got into pairs. I actually felt bad for him. It wasn't his fault that I was so riled up, but, he handled it like a man. No matter how many shot I got in--even though our training wasn't supposed to be do physical today--he didn't say a word.

I was still pent up when class finished. I didn't even bother getting changed, I just grabbed my things and left for my room. I think some time in the gym would do me some good. A punching bag was sounding like a really good idea. I grumbled under my breath all the way to my room. Once there I dropped my bag in my room, grabbed my iPod and a bottle of water and walked out--bumping into Cain and Sasha on the way out. They both stayed quiet as I stalked pass. It was good they hadn't said anything cause if they did I probably would've done some serious damage to Sasha had she opened her mouth. 

Thankfully there was a gym in my dorm so I didn't have to go wandering around campus trying to locate it. Tying my hair into a tight bun I cranked up the music on my iPod and got to work on a treadmill first. I needed to run off some of my aggravation first, wouldn't want to break a punching bag. I did a five mile run before I was calm enough to take on the punching bag. I wrapped up my hands up and got started. Punch. Punch. Knee. Elbow. Kick. Punch. Punch. Knee. Elbow. Kick. I did that over and over till I felt like I was going to collapse. My breathing was hard and ragged. I can't remember the last time I had worked my body so hard. Come to think of it, I've never worked my body this hard before, especially after D.O.T.T. (a/n:shout out to IridescentStarlight for pointing it out lol)

"You really shouldn't work you body so hard, just cause you're wolf doesn't mean you wont feel the after affects." a guy commented from behind me.

I spun on my heels to face--Dean?. "Yeah, well, I've had a pretty shitty day. I had to get it out somehow."

"To each his--or rather her own; I guess." he shrugged running his fingers through his hair. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say all this has to do with Sasha." he stated

"How did you ever manage to figure that out?" I asked sarcastically

He chuckled "You're actually the first person I've ever seen stand up to her. No one ever does; which is stupid by the way. She uses the fact the she and Cain and 'dating' to her advantage."

"She obviously doesn't know how to take a hint though." I said

"Never did. Probably never will." he said "She see's you as competition though, that's why she singled you out."