Chapter IX

Anyone for making me some banner for this story? I'm in need of some lol...

Cover by _NotToday_ >>>>>>>>>>>

Vote

Comment

Fan

******************************

His fingers were cool against my heated skin making it feel all the more better. His teeth grazed the  tender flesh of my neck. I felt them sharpen as they elongated. The was enough for me to snap out of my lust filled haze. I didn't care that what he was doing was making feel a whole lot better than I've felt in days. This was not going happen. I shot out of his arms faster than he could blink. I leaned my body against the wall clutching my towel tightly; eye's wide and mouth open in shock.

"Shit!" he hissed running his hands through his hair. "Dammit! I'm so sorry Kaila. I didn't mean for that to happen. I honestly just wanted to hold you."

"It's fine." I whispered "It's okay, maybe you should go."

"Yeah, call me if it gets too uncomfortable and I'll be here." he said 

"I will." I agreed

I slumped to the floor once the door shut behind him. That was close. Too close. He might've marked me if I hadn't moved away. I probably would've let him if I hadn't moved. I wasn't ready for that and neither was he; we both knew it. Who the hell was I kidding I had been more than freaking ready! It was his damn fault too, if he hadn't been touching me the way he had than I wouldn't have been wanting him to freaking mark me. I know I turned into a damn wolf but did we have to go through a freaking heat!? Like really, COME ON!

Even more frustrated now than I had been before Cain showed up I slipped under the covers of my bed and forced myself to go to sleep. I needed to get in a few hours because I was going to school in the morning. I couldn't stay in this room any longer no matter what the heck I was going through. Maybe, just maybe if I got out and did something it would help keep my mind from drifting to inappropriate thoughts.

I woke up at exactly six in the morning in need of a very cold shower. If I thought my thoughts were bad when I was awake I so damn wrong. My dreams were a helluva a lot more vivid than any thought I had, had in these last few days. It was probably because I now knew what it felt like to be...touched that way by him. That thought alone sent a shiver down my spine. I grumbled through my whole shower and my morning routine. It was 7:05 when I finished getting dressed. 

Either no one was awake when I walked out of my room or no one was here. I chose the former. Since I've been here no one left the dorm before 7:30. I didn't want to be cooped up any longer so I headed out the door, not bothering to check on anyone else. I was in need of a caffeine fix; hadn't had one since last Friday and it was already Wednesday. Stupid freaking heat!

The coffee shop was just about deserted except for the person and the counter and whoever was in the back. I wasn't in the mood for anything sweet so I just ordered a large black coffee. No sugar or cream just the straight bitter tasting liquid. With a huff I sat in the back corner of the shop away from any prying eyes that would be passing in a short while. Taking a sip of the bitter drink I sighed as it burn its warm down my throat. At least it was something different other than the constant feeling of being aroused till I was in pain. Come to think of it my body seemed to be doing quite well right now. Hopefully, my heat was over. That would be amazing!