Chapter XXVII

Sorry if it isn't that great...Keep in mind I was up till after four this morning writing this up and passed out on my laptop! lol...Oh yeah I forgot to put this up earlier but, I KNOW I MESSED UP LAST CHAPTER! It was supposed to be Rene NOT Reese..That's what happened when I use names that start with the same letter...I'll go fix it later & thanks to all of you who let me know that I messed up lol

*****************

The girls and I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping and didn’t get back to campus till it was almost time for dinner. I was starting to reconsider the whole black Friday shopping thing next year. I was surprised that all of our bags had fit into the SUV at the end of the day. After a while I had stopped counting how many bags we each had. One thing that I was thankful for though was that I hadn’t had another run-in with Rene for the rest of the day. I really wanted to talk to Mana before I had to deal with her again. If I did bump into her before I had a chance to talk to him I would not be help liable for my actions if she ran her mouth like I was sure she would. 

After getting all my bags out of the SUV I somehow made it up to my room without dropping anything. Walking into the spare bedroom I dumped all the bags into the closet and went to search for my mate. It didn’t take me long to look throughout room and come to the conclusion that Cain was nowhere to be found. Knowing him, he was probably with the guys being lame and playing video games back in Amy’s room. They really were boring when they were left alone while us girls were off doing something. You’d think that since they are wolves they’d find something more productive to do with their time other then play games, but they didn’t. 

Heading out of my room I made my way down the hall to Amy’s room in hopes of finding Cain there. Walking through the open door, I was surprised to find the living room empty. Amy and Jas walked out of their rooms at the same time and met up with me in the living room.

“Where is everyone?” I asked looking at the games and gaming systems that looked untouched.

“Don’t know.  The room was empty when we came in.”’ Jas shrugged 

“Maybe the guys went for a run,” Amy guessed 

“Yeah, maybe.” I nodded “Let’s go get Ash and head down to the coffee shop or café because I am hungry.”

“Yes, lets.” Jas said hooking her arms through mine and Amy’s.

I was once again thankful when we walked into Ash’s room and she was the only one there. I knew I would have to deal with Rene eventually but, I wasn’t ready for it just yet. I had a friend to talk to first. With Ash settled to my left we all headed down to the main floor of our building and out the front doors. The weather was starting to get colder at November was coming to an end. I was not looking forward to te cold weather but, I was excited to see the snow. That was probably the only upside to being somewhere up north, The snow. 

We entered to the fairly busy coffee shop and ordered some hot chocolate. We had more then enough caffeine today to last a week; well I know I did. Once we received our order we headed back out still wondering where our mates could be. I knew that nothing bad had happened while we were out because no one had called us. It was a known fact that someone would have called any one of us if something had happened. Or at least have called our driver to make sure that we were okay since we were outside the protection of the school walls and pack grounds. 

We wandered around for a bit sipping at our hot chocolate. The sun was sinking on fast and it was making me edgy not seeing my mate and I knew the girls were feeling the same way. This was the longest that we had been away from them since we all completed the mating bond. Throughout the day I had little bouts of edginess from not being with Cain but, I managed since I knew that I would see him when I got back. That obviously did not happen hence the edginess I was now feeling.