Chapter VII

I am dedicating this chapter to KellieLoveYouKyle...She helped me out a bit since I was kinda stuck with what to write lol...

First I want to clear some stuff up that I didn't really clear up. Mana and Kaila ARE NOT A COUPLE...They dated for six months about a year ago and decided to just stick with being friends...the lunch room scene was just to let Cain know that Kaila was not the type of girl to just sit around moping about what happen...Yes it may seem like Mana and Kaila are a couple because of how they interact with one another...But, Jas and Kai were the same way though they were no a couple either...

I hope that makes sense lol...if not than let me know...Oh and I'm looking for more banners and covers if you guys wanna make some =)

Vote

Comment

Fan

*********************************

Light caresses. Fingers exploring. Lips seeking. Everything felt amazing. The way his hands roamed my body studying every dip and curve. The way his mouth moved so expertly on mine. I moaned in delight. This is pure bliss. His touch so feather light I wasn't sure if I had just imagined in. My body withered in pleasure beneath his. I wanted more. I craved it. How could one person give so much pleasure in doing the simplest things? Who cared, it was marvelous! I gasped as his fingers explored places that no one else had even ventured too. His tongue plunged into my mouth, tasting, teasing. 

He was giving too much without getting anything in return. I should give back as much as I'm getting. My hands wandered to the hem of his shirt; pulling it over his head. His lips sought mine out once again. My hands ran down the length of his torso. Committing everything to memory. His defined muscles stood out. Tightening when my hands roamed over them. My fingers traced every line of his stomach. His body was simply astonishing.

"I need you." he whispered into my ear

"Than take me." I moaned; needing him just as much as he need me.

"You are mine, Kaila." he said looking down at me

"I'm your's." I breathed 

His head dipped down. His lips kissing, tongue tasting, teeth scraping. My body shivered in anticipation of what was to come. His teeth elongated and I tilted my head to the side giving him more room to work. His teeth sunk into the tender flesh.....

I woke with a start. What the hell was that? My breath was coming out in pants. My hair was matted on my face which was slick with sweat. I pushed my hair out of my face and took a deep breath. That was some dream. A damn good dream. Something that would not be happening anytime soon. I needed to just forget about that freaking dream. I had a whole school day to get through and thinking about would not help me at all.

"Okay this has to be a first." Mana said walking into my room.

"What is?" I asked looking for something to wear to school.

"You're not even ready yet."he pointed out "I woke up early so I wouldn't have to hear you yelling. But, here you are fresh out of bed."

"Long night." I said