Chapter XX

This chapter isn’t that long...I would’ve made it longer but, I know how you all are waiting for an update...It’s been a crazy couple days and I haven’t had a lot of time to put this chapter together...If it suck’s, my bad...But, from now on I’m going to start giving you all the next day I’ll be posting the next chapter...I know that my updating is kind of iffy, and all over the place...So with this new thing I’m doing at least you’ll know when to expect an update...This is more of a filler chapter and I hope you like it anyway...

Vote

Comment

Fan

(Next Update on Friday)

********************

It was a whole bunch of craziness going on once I let Cain’s father know that he was awake. I hadn’t want to leave Cain’s side but, I knew I had to. It had taken me all of two minutes to track down the Alpha and let him know before I was back in the room with Cain. He wanted to get up out of bed but, I wouldn’t let that happen. He would just have to wait for the pack doctor to come and check on him before he could get up and move around. 

“This is ridiculous,” he grumbled staring up at the ceiling. “I just wanna get out of this damn bed.”

“I know you do, son,” his father said “But, you’re just gonna have to wait.”

He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. “When the hell is the doc coming?”

I had to cover my mouth with my hands to stop the laugh that was threatening to come out. He looked like a little kid who was told he couldn’t have some sweets before bed. It was just so cute. 

“What’re you laughing at over there?” he questioned narrowing his eyes at me.

“I’m not laughing,” I denied shaking my head.

“Sure you’re not,” he grumbled going back to look at the ceiling.

Another five minutes had gone by and Cain looked like a kid with a major sugar rush with the way he was fidgeting in the bed. The pack doctor walked in and Cain let out a sigh of relief. The doc helped him sit up and checked the wounds on his back. I turned in my seat and looked out the window. I couldn’t watch, I hadn’t been able to the whole time I had been here. I knew he was healed but, I also know that he would have some scaring. It had taken longer than normal for him to heal since he was unconscious and couldn’t shift. 

“Okay, I’m going to help you out of bed,” the doc said “We’re going to get out side and I want you to shift. You’re pretty much healed but, when you shift it will speed up the process and you’ll be good as new in a few hours.”

“I don’t need your help, I can do it on my own.” Cain said pulling his arm away from the doctor.

“Stop being so damn stubborn and let him help you.” I sighed 

“I don’t need his help.” he snapped 

“Could you give a minute?” I asked his dad and the doc. Both men nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. “What is wrong with you?”