Chapter XII

Check out this one shot by sw4ggynerd...it's EPIC! Click the external link to get to it! Also check out 'Trouble Never Sleeps' by KellieLoveYouKyle...Not the best chapter, but screw it lol! More friend and brother time though!

Cover by: sw4ggynerd

Song : 'Apple Of My Eye' By Micah G; love that song >>>>>>>

Vote

Comment

Fan

*************************

The walk back to the pack house was insane. It was bad enough that I was hornier than I have ever been in my life. But, to have my mate walking just a few steps behind me was so not helping! All I wanted to do was turn around, tackle him to the ground and have my wicked freaking way with him. I have no idea how the heck either of us are going to pull this off. What I do know is, it's going to be so damn hard keeping my hands off him. FML!

As the trees began to clear I could see the house up head. I took off at a sprint. I needed a cold shower. Right. Now! I ran past a few pack members coming out of the house nearly taking them out in the process. I threw an apology over my shoulder and kept going, that is until I ran straight into Dean.

I landed on the floor with an 'oomph'. "Sorry!" Dean and reaching a hand down to help me up.

"It's fine." I said

"Where's the fire?" he asked

"I just need a shower like now." I replied side stepping him and running up to my room. 

Cain must've had the same idea cause I could hear him thundering up the stairs and slamming the door to the room across from mine. I didn't even take off bikini before I got in the shower and turning on the cold water. If cold showers is what I had to deal with from now on then so be it. Cause I would rather be constantly horny than constantly in pain. Wrapping myself in a big fluffy towel I stepped into my room. All my girls were sitting there waiting.

"Hi!" I exclaimed keeping a tight grip on my towel as I hugged them all.

"How are you?" Ash asked

"Better." I replied

"We were all so worried about you." Jas said 

"I know and I'm sorry, I just couldn't take it all. It was too much." I said 

"Well, at least you're alright." Amy said 

"Yeah." I nodded

"What the...did you guys MATE?!" Jas nearly shrieked

"What? No!" I said confused

"Then what is that?" she said pointing to my neck. "I am not stupid, Kaila. I know what a mating mark looks like."

"All he did was mark so the pain would go away." I sighed "Now, if you don't mind I would like to put some clothes on." I pushed them all out the door. 

Dressed in a pair of denim short shorts and a black tank top I bounded down the stairs. As I hit the last step I almost collided with...my brother? What the heck was he doing here? He supposed to be at school.

"What are you doing here?" we asked at the same time.

"You first." I said