Pippa loses her parents 2

Danielle POV

"God I swear that was the worst acting I've ever done," I said, quickly gathering up my things from my chair as Barrett did the same.

"Oh shut up you were great," she replied, pulling on her hoodie.

"You're just saying that, they'll probably cut the scene," I laughed, although there wasn't anything funny about it.

"All I could think about was getting back to Pip," I sighed as we exited the studio.

"Are you done for the day now?" She asked.

"Yeah thank god. Stefania and I were meant to grab lunch but that's definitely on hold," I said as we made our way across the parking lot towards the trailers.

"I can only imagine what that poor girl must be going through," she said sadly.

"Yeah," I agreed simply, not knowing what to say.

"I mean, both of them. As the same time," she added.

I silently nodded.

"All we can do is be there for Pippa," I replied.

"I wanna hold her and never let go," Barrett wined.

"That's exactly what I plan on doing," I smiled weakly, climbing the three steps to pop my head into the hair and makeup trailer.

Seeing only Bonnie and Naomi, I frowned.

"Looking for your girl?" Bonnie asked.

"Which one?" Naomi said sarcastically, wiggling her eyebrows almost accusingly.

"Shut up," I laughed awkwardly, feeling heat rush to my cheeks.

"Where's Pip?" I asked, addressing Bonnie as Naomi laughed at me.

"Stefania's scene got pushed back until tomorrow so they both went to her trailer," Bon explained.

"Thank you," I said, jokingly sending a glare to Naomi.

"I'm gonna grab lunch Dani, message me later to let me know how Pippa is please," Barrett said, squeezing my shoulder gently before heading to her trailer.

"Will do. Bye babe," I called after her, turning in the direction of my trailer.

I quickly got myself changed into my own clothes and left my trailer to head to Stef's.

Knocking lightly on the door, I waited on the step until I heard Stefania telling me to come in.
Pushing open the door, I smiled softly at the sight of Pippa and Stef.

With Stefania sat on the sofa, Pippa lay with her head in her lap as Stef gently ran her fingers through her hair.

She looked pale, her eyes red and swollen from crying.

She raised her eyes to look at me, when her gaze met mine, her deep blue eyes filled with tears.

"Oh sunshine," I sighed, heading straight over to her.

I knelt beside the sofa, in front of Stefania's legs and took hold of Pippa's hand.

"D-Danielle," she cried, pushing herself up slightly.

I moved to sit beside Stefania and pulled Pippa into my arms.

"I've got you Pip," I said calmly, holding her as close to me as I could.

The small teen lay with her head against my chest, tears streaming down her cheeks and her knuckles whitening as she clung to me.

"Shhh Pippa," I soothed, running my fingers over her hand to relax her.