Summer's sleepover with Stefania 2

Danielle POV

"She might get a little wobbly before bedtime when she realises i'm not there to put her to bed," I warned Stefania.

"Bella don't worry, any real problems and I'll call you okay. The bambina and I will be fine," she assured me, gently holding my upper arm.

I glanced over the between the trailers and looked at Summer kicking a ball around with Jason while we were on a break. Stefania had just finished filming for the day.

"I'll message you updates," Stef added, a reassuring smile on her face.

"I trust you don't worry, I just don't want her freaking out and making things hard for you," I chuckled lightly, knowing Summer wasn't used to being away from me.

"We'll have dinner, watch a movie and go to sleep. I'll even make breakfast for you when you come to pick her up," she winked.

"French toast?" I blushed.

"Of course bellina, now where's her stuff?" She said, checking the time on her watch.

I quickly popped back into my trailer to grab Summers backpack and my hoodie for her.

"Summer baby," I called, getting her attention.

She high-fived Jason before skipping over to me, her arms wrapping around my legs.

"You're gonna go home with Stefania now bubs," I told her, stroking her hair down her back.

"Now?" She asked, staring up at me.

"Yeah it's getting late Summer, you need dinner and pyjama time," I said softly, knowing she'd need time to settle before going to sleep.

"All night at Steffie's?" She asked nervously, her excitement from earlier fading.

I crouched down in front of her and took hold of my little girls hands.

"Baby mommy is working really late tonight. I promise I'll come to Steffie's first thing tomorrow morning okay?" I told her honestly.

"Here's momma's hoodie, you can hold onto it and it will be like a big snuggle from me," I smiled, tucking her hair back behind her ear.

"We'll have a good time bambina, Jeff's excited for her sleepover," Stefania smiled, taking Summer's things from me.

"Come here bubs, give mommy a goodnight snuggle," I said softly, holding my arms out for her.

I lifted her up with me as I stood up and set her down on my hip. She rested her head down on my shoulder and clung to Maya Bishop's shirt.

"I'll carry her to your car," I said, gesturing for Stef to start walking.

"Mommy loves you baby girl, be good," I whispered as I helped her into Stefania's car.

"Night mommy," she said, still clinging to my clothes.

"Bubba you gotta let go," I laughed, holding her cheek in my hand.

"Bye mommy," she said quietly.

"Bye beautiful," I smiled.

I closed the car door and turned to Stefania.

"Look after my baby," I said, sad I was working late.

"I will bellina, come here," Stefania said warmly, opening her arms wide for a hug.

"Try not to worry too much," she teased, knowing my mind would be on Summer.

Stefania POV