12. Cuddle buddies

Y/n POV

After the conversation with Jere I went downstairs and waited till everyone was home so I can finally get the surprise. I see Steven playing video games on the coach so I go into the kitchen to avoid his rage sessions. Conrad comes down and goes to the kitchen as well. Well fuck my life.

"Hey" he says, 'hey' are you fucking kidding me we almost kissed and now you just say 'hey' .

"Hi" I say quickly

"So you said something about a surprise this morning" he says opening the fridge.

"Oh um yeah, I'm waiting till the moms are home"

"Oh so it's like a surprise for everyone?"

"Didnt I say that it was already"

"I don't know maybe I forgot or something" I nod my head confused since conrad remembers every single thing that I say and I remember every single word he says. That's just how our friendship works, wait is it still considered a friendship if we almost kissed, twice?

"HEY GUYS WANNA WATCH A MOVIE OR SOMETHING SINCE BELLYS NOT HERE AND NEITHER ARE THE MOMS" Steven yells from the living room

"Sure" me and conrad say in unison

Then we hear some ruckus from upstairs we look at the stairs to see Jeremiah trampling and running down the stairs so he can watch.

"I'm here" he says sounding like he's out of breath

"So what movie are we gonna watch"

"Maybe one of the Annabelle movies" Steve says with the remote in his hands. I groan at his response. I've seen that movie so many times.

"Hey the bright side is if your scared you can cuddle conrad " Jeremiah says with a smug expression, this bitch.

My head shoots towards him with wide eyes and conrad does as well.

"You realize I don't get scared because of movies like this, right?" I say looking at him

"Okay then conrad can cuddle next to you"

"WHA-"

"C'mon Jere that's my sister, and can all of you just shut up and watch the movie " Steven says cutting conrad off. I smile at the fact that Steven referred to me as his sister.

We all sit down on the couch with me in between conrad and Steven.

3rd person POV

As they were watching the movie y/n noticed that whenever there was a jump scare of some sort conrad would flinch. Was conrad scared? No but he did have a fear of dolls, only the ones that look like they're staring into your soul though.

Since y/n has watched the movie before she remembered the places where the jump scares happen, and there so happened to be a jumps scare just that moment. As soon as she saw conrad flinch she held his hand and intertwined her fingers with his to calm him down. However it did the exact opposite since it just made a blush creep onto his face and made him extremely flustered. Conrad looked down at their hands and smiled to himself. This action didn't go unnoticed, Jeremiah saw them holding hands and thought it was adorable. Y/n then put her head on Conrad's shoulder and conrad leaned his head on her head. Jeremiah saw this opportunity and took out his phone to take a picture. Steven looked over at Jeremiah to see him holding his phone taking a picture. He followed to where he was pointing and saw conrad and y/n. And of course he had to ruin the moment.

Steve fake gags "eww"

Y/n and conrad turn their heads to see Jeremiah with his phone out they immediately feel a blush creep on their cheeks before letting go of each others hands.

"Can you two not be cuddle buddies around me" Steven says in a disgusted voice

"That was not cuddling! " y/n argues

"YES IT WAS" Steven argues back

Y/n just rolls her eyes and looks back at the tv with her arms crossed visibly pissed.

662 words

A/n~ Couldn't keep you guys hanging