13. Wet Willy

Y/n POV

While we were watching the movie I felt someone put their head on my shoulder and it wasn't Conrad. I swear to god Steven you're lucky you're dating my best friend. I push his head of my shoulder with my hand keeping a disgusted look on my face. And of course 5 seconds later his head falls on my shoulder again. I roll my eyes and harshly push his head away. But then you guessed it, it happened again. I sigh angrily, until an idea popped up in my head. I wore a devilish smirk, ima wet Willy this mother fucker. I lick my finger and put it in Steven's ear. He immediately wakes up with a scream.

"AHHHHHH" He says while rubbing his ear

"THERES SOMETHING IN MY EAR" he says being over dramatic, me on the other hand I was laughing so hard that my side started to hurt. Jeremiah and Conrad were laughing as well. Steven realized we were laughing at him and looked at me with a glare.

"You fucking wet Willy'ed me" he says pointing at me

"Yeah and? What're you gonna do about it?" I say in a taunting tone

"oh I'll show you" he walks up to me and grabs my hand pulling me to stand up, then he picks me up and heads outside.

He goes up to the edge of the pool read to throw me. I then see Conrad and Jere putting their finger up to their mouths telling me to be quiet. I smirk knowing exactly what's gonna happen. Steven looks at me.

"Why the fuck are you smirking"

"Oh you know, reasons" and with that Conrad and Jere push him into the pool with me still in his grasp.

We both resurface to see Conrad and Jeremiah jumping in the pool as well. We were all laughing except for Steven, what a shocker.

"Wow is everyone going against me today" he says looking between all three of us

"No not all of us, I mean you and Shayla had a lot of fun today" I say with a blank expression

"What're you talking about?" Steven says acting dumb

"C'mon Steven Shayla's my best friend, she tells me everything" Conrad and Jeremiah started laughing while Steven turned bright red.

"So that's why you had to go to the supply closet!" Jeremiah says still laughing

"Okay okay change the subject" Steven says trying to end our laughter but of course it doesn't. 

Soon enough Steven was laughing with us and we all just hanged out in the pool. With our clothes on. At night. Without the moms. Or belly. Just us. Just me with the 3 people that were by my side all my life. The person that's like a brother to me. The person that I have late night talks with. And the person that I'm in love with. Tonight couldn't be any better.

473 words

A/n~ I'm gonna be honest, this has to be one of my favorite chapters so far