25. secret destination

We made it to the meet and greet, and we were all sitting on one tiny couch. While everyone else was talking, i sat there staring at my phone, looking at all the texts belly sent me.

JELLY BELLY😍
Y/n im so sorry for what i said
JELLY BELLY😍
Y/n can we please talk
JELLY BELLY😍
Answer me, god damn it
JELLY BELLY😍
Ik know ur seeing these texts
JELLY BELLY😍
Eventually u gotta stop ignoring me and act talk to me

That was the last text she sent. She was right i would have to talk to her eventually, but eventually doesn't mean right now. I was contemplating on replying or not. I chose not to. As soon as i was going to exit out of messages, Conrad begins talking.

"You aren't gonna say something to her?"

I sigh. "No, im not,"

"Y/n she's your sister"

"Well, apparently im not hers so"

He looks at me like he understands but doesn't at the same time.

"I know what would cheer you up," he gets up and goes who knows where. After a while he comes back with two cups and a smile on his face. He sits next to me again and hands me one. Yup that's alcohol. I give him a look.

"C'mon y/n if i cant cheer you up alcohol will"

"thanks Connie but I don't think i wanna wake up with a hangover so am good," I say giving him the glass back.

"Whatever, your loss this is some expensive shit too." He says downing the glass.

TIMMESKIP

It was 30 minutes after that conversation where Jeremiah decided to speak up.

"This shits boring, y'all wanna go somewhere else?"

"Sure, where though?" Steven asks.

"I have a idea," Jeremiah looks at me with an extremely menacing look. Well shit hes gonna do something that may get him arrested or may get him into some beef.

We all get up from the couch and leave the shop. We all sit in our original spots in the jeep and i think we were all secretly worried yet excited about what Jeremiah had planned. you see Jeremiah has two sides, a destructive one that could possibly ruin something, or, a very sweet and fun one that would contain a good memory for the future. but i got a feeling this isn't the sweet side of him, he's plotting something and im worried of what it could be but we wont know until we are actually there.

we were all starting to get bored with the silence 10 minutes into the car ride so we decided to to put a song. i know this may be a little shocking but we all love taylor swift, like ti a very high extent. so we decided to play 'cruel summer'. and man did it get crazy in there.

I'm drunk in the back of the car
And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh)
Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true
I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you
And I snuck in through the garden gate
Every night that summer just to seal my fate (oh)
And I screamed for whatever it's worth
"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
He looks up grinning like a devil
It's new, the shape of your body
It's blue, the feeling I've got
And it's ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules, in breakable heaven
But ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
With you

we were all screaming the lyrics at this point. guess we gotta add that to the list of memories for this summer.
we were laughing so hard after that first song teasing each other on how bad we sounded. i could get used to this. and then all of a sudden Conrad pulls out his phone.

"i was recording the entire thing" he says with a rather annoying smirk.

"YOU WHORE," i unbuckle my seat belt and try to get his phone from him.

i hate being recorded without knowing.

at this point im on top of him and then it gets a little awkward. you know the typical, girls on top of a guy cause they are play fighting, the awkward silence as they realize what position they're in, and then the everlasting eye contact. i quickly pull away and go back into my seat a little shy about the interaction.

Jeremiah looks in the rearview mirror and gives me that 'i saw all of that' look followed by a wink. kill me now.

a little later we arrive at the secret destination. A drive in movie theatre? and then my eyes grow wide as i realize. oh no, belly's on a drive in date, jere is going to crash their date. shit, shit, shit, what am i going to do? the panic sets in as i see Jeremiah going into the parking lot.

"Jeremiah, you're not going to do anything to ruin a certain persons day...right?"

"listen, y/n, belly was a bitch to you and she sorta kind hurt me. it wont hurt her to have one time where she doesn't get what she wants," Jeremiah says the last part in a very monochrome voice while looking forward.

"jere but this is a whole new level of fucked up you cant ruin her date just cause you're butt-hurt," i say trying to change his mind.

"woah? woah, woah, jere's trying to ruin belly's date?" steven asks suddenly caring about something other than his phone.

"yeah i am," jere says pissed at probably everything at this point.

next thing i know jere parks near a car. not just any car the car belly's in.

shit and her and the guy are about to start making out. well im screwed.