GUYS IM NOT DEAD DW

sooooo uh yeah im back, i mean ive been back but i haven't had motivation to write something in a while... obviously. uh idk why tbh because i love love love writing and stuff but i also just dont have the time to yk with stressing over semester grades and GPA's and test scores and drama and so much more. I'll try my absolute best to write another chapter by hopefully this month but i dont wanna make promises just in case i wont be able to stick through with them. thank you to the people who are still like super invested in this story from beginning to end. i really appreciate it, i also appreciate the newer people that are reading this story because as ive said before this story was just a fun joke me and my friends made last summer and it was never meant to have this many reads. like me and my friends genuinely thought that this book would get only around 700-800 read maximum but instead it got over 37k, which is absolutely insane im still trying to wrap my head around how this could be possible. I love you guys so so so much you have no idea. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME SOME IM BEGGING YOU. anyways see you guys later. be ready for the next chapters because there may or may not be some action between you guys and Conrad😏......