❄️ chapter 40: evening party

Get Ready for the Royal Parade! HRH Crown Prince Im Sooho & Crown Princess Eun Youngro are Greeting the People in Seoul!

After the wedding ceremony at the royal cathedral, the newly-wed couple— HRH Crown Prince Im Sooho and Crown Princess Eun Youngro— will get changed into beautiful sets of royal hanboks and go for a parade at the streets of Seoul! The parade will t...

After the wedding ceremony at the royal cathedral, the newly-wed couple— HRH Crown Prince Im Sooho and Crown Princess Eun Youngro— will get changed into beautiful sets of royal hanboks and go for a parade at the streets of Seoul! The parade will take the route from the cathedral to the royal palace where the couple will have the next event on their wedding day. Traditional royal ceremonies will be held this afternoon inside the Gyeongbokgung main royal palace complex, along with the older monarchs, the members of royal family, and Eun family as well. Later on, the couple will also celebrate their wedding in a private evening party inside the royal palace. Only selected guests are invited.

Are you ready for the parade? Stay safe and get your cameras ready! Wave at the happy newly-wed couple when they passed by you.

chapter soundtrack: 3 Gymnopédies: No. 3, Lent et grave (Version for Orchestra) - Erik Satie, Philippe Entremont, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

Evening Party, 16.00 KST

"Eun Youngrooo!"

Through the crowds inside the room, Youngro could clearly heard that high noted voice of Hyeryeong's calling her name. Before she could turn her body around to see the source of voice, a familiar face came rushing towards her and pulled her for a tight hug.

It was Seolhui.

"Gosh! I can't believe I'm seeing you again in this kind of situation, Youngro!" Seolhui exclaimed. "You really are married now! To the Crown Prince! Congratulations!"

Behind her, the older girls came closer with wide smiles on their faces. Hyeryeong and Jeongmin looked as enthusiastic as Seolhui when they found Youngro in the middle of the crowded royal palace hall, but they didn't express it as much as the younger one did. By that time, Jeongmin even had to pull Seolhui away from Youngro so she wouldn't ruin the exquisite designed dress that were worn by the Crown Princess.

"This. Is. Crazy!" Hyeryeong shook her head in amazement when she finally stood in front of Youngro. "I still can't believe this is real! My friend is the Crown Princess!"

Youngro laughed wholeheartedly, nudging her friend with her elbow, "It really does feel like a dream to me too," she said. "And yes, it's crazy." She whispered to Hyeryeong with a playful grin on her face.

When Jeongmin finally got the chance to see the full look of Eun Youngro as the Crown Princess, her heart skipped a beat. "Damn, Youngro. You look... amazing!" She blurted out, eyes rounded. It was rare to get a genuine and excited compliment from Jeongmin. But that day, Eun Youngro just looked extraordinary.