Cat. (Scarian)

THIS PROMPT WAS JUST REALLY CUTE OKAY
IM SORRY

(This may be a bit like it's real life but it's still in Minecraft 🥲)

This contains:
Fluff, duh

Rest In Peace TFC
___________________

Grian sat down on the couch, "I'm finally gonna get some work done, geez" he says to himself. Grian was a designer, and a builder. He was hoping to work on some plans for a portal to the new shopping district, and a few other things. But, just as he grabbed his laptop off the coffee table, he felt a weight on his lap.

"Hello" Scar giggled. His face perfectly symbolizing a :)

"Scar- I'm trying to work-" Grian said, trying to hold back a laugh. Scar had laid his head on Grian's lap and it didn't look like he was planning to get up.  He's doing this just to annoy me, isn't he?  Grian thought.

"Cmonnnn take a break this once?" Scar whined.

"Ugh, fine."

~~~~~~a few days later~~~~~

Today Grian was sitting at his desk, about to get to work, when Scar walked in his room. "What do you want, Scar?" Grian asked his boyfriend sarcastically, turning around in his chair. "I'm so bored" Scar replied, emphasizing the word 'bored'.

"Cant you go do something instead of bother me?" Grian sighed. But Scar was persistent. He walked over to where Grian was sitting and asked him "pleaseeee G? Just once will you do something or go somewhere with meeee?"
"You said 'just once' a few days ago and now your asking again" Grian replied to him, sighing. "Fineeee.. can I at least watch you work?"

After thinking it over, Grian allowed Scar to sit on the floor next to Grian.

He.. regretted that.

Scar kept asking questions, some stupid, some (surprisingly) complex. Grian tried his best to answer every question but Scar just kept talking, and talking.

Fortunately for Grian, however, Scar grew bored of this too and walked away.

~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight Scar" Grian rolled his eyes. "But Griannnn it's only... oh it's 2 in the morning..."

"Yeah, go to sleep."

"No"

"Wha- Scar I have to work on our base tomorrow!"

"I'm pretty sure that's your problem, hun" Scar giggled.

"Ugh just go to sleep already!!"

Scar didn't answer, Grian took that as a sign that he might actually, finally, be going to sleep. But after a few minutes..

"The king of chaos tells me to sleep, I'll sleep. But on one condition"

"What, Scar?" Grian was slightly annoyed.

"I get to sleep with you"

"Scar don't say it like that that makes it sus-" Grian said, trying not to laugh.

Nonetheless, Grian agreed. Scar climbed in the bed, and laid next to Grian, resting his head on Grian's shoulder.

"God, you're like a cat" Grian said.
"Thank you" Scar exclaimed in response, he sounded proud of it.

When Grian woke up the next morning to go start building their real base, Scar, again didn't let him leave.

"You could help me build, just don't make it ugly" Grian bargained.
"I won't, I promise!"

Scar didn't end up helping much, but instead he gained a pet bee.

—————————
THIS SUCKED BUT YEAH I LIKED THE IDEA OF IT