Here, content 🤲🏽

Have some cute lil ideas that I couldn't find a way to write more than 2 paragraphs of yet
(If you really like a specific one of these please tell me, comments and stuff give me motivation to write more and if I know that someone likes something here I'll feel better writing more of it)
I haven't had the time to write a oneshot that I feel good about in a long time, and now I don't think I'll have the motivation to for a very long time, so here are some snippets that I started. (Read the a/n at the end for an explanation)
___________________

1. Scarian
Grian POV
Scar keeps saying something about his next build, he's trying to build a mega base or something like mine from season 7. Honestly there's not a lot going through my head right now, but I can't exactly focus on what he's saying. My head is wrapped around every word he speaks, and my ears are caught on the sound of his voice, sure, but there's something about him that's so distracting. I Can hear him talking, but not what he's saying. I just enjoy listening to his voice. He's got a lovely voice.
In fact, everything about him is lovely.
His hair, his scars, his fashion sense.
My heart skips a beat at my own thoughts. He's talking so much I don't think he even notices that I've been staring. I've stopped mining, even. I look down at his lips, then back at his eyes. 'If anybody only knew what I would give kiss this man' I think.
But even without all of the different roles he has played, and all the different outfits he's worn throughout the seasons, he'd still be Good Times With Scar. And I'd still be head over heals for this man. Whether he's HotGuy, the mayor, a wizard, or even a businessman (scammer,) he's still my Scar.

2. Hex (royalty AU)

The netherborn knight watches through his window as he waits for the gardener to arrive. "Hels?" He hears his brother shout. "Yeah?" He shouts back. "Breakfast is soon, the king wants you downstairs in 15 minutes."
"Fine." He replies.

A few minutes passed and he found himself back at his window after throwing on a formal-ish outfit for breakfast. 'The gardener!' He thought, seeing none other than the castle gardener in the field.
Hels sat and admired the boy's platinum colored hair, which he usually wore in a ponytail, his scar on his face in the shape of an X, and his slow, graceful movements across the field while watering the plants. Hels would never admit it, but he had a sort of affinity for the boy. He'd never spoken to him, but he knows enough about him to have at least a few valid reasons to like him.
"Hels!! Come downstairs it's time for breakfast!" He heard is twin brother, Wels, shout. "Alright, alright!"

3. Hex too

"Hey thanks for letting me borrow your hoodie by the way, I forgot how cold it gets in the overworld sometimes." Ex thanks Hels, "Eh, It's fine just don't forget to give it back or I will kill you." Hels replies.
"Yeah yeah, okay. Bye Hels."

4. Mumscarian (probably)
"Scar I have a stupid idea" Grian yelled, landing (terribly) in front of Scar inside his theme park. "And what is that?" Scar replies, setting down his shulker box. "Let's go back and visit the boatem hole again!!"
Scar stopped to think, "but, G, we left for a good reason. Would it be safe to go back?"
Now it was Grian's turn to think. "Well, we can just go us two first, not bring the rest of the crew. Then, if it's worth it, we come back and bring everyone else too!" He squealed at the last bit. "Okay, but wasn't the world destroyed? It takes a lot to restore it" scar questioned. All he got in response was a mischievous look from Grian, "just trust me" he says.

Scar sighs and decides to go, they wouldn't be bringing everyone just yet.
_______________________
"Seriously, Grian? The Rift?"
"I mean yeah! We used it to get to Empires, and to bring other versions of you here, right? I've told Grumbot to change it up a bit. It's a one way ticket to boatem!"
"But, before it was destroyed, right?" Scar asks, suspicion lacing his tone.
"Well.. I think so" Grian mumbled. Scar looked disappointedly at his boyfriend, "Grian is this even safe?"

A/n
I'm going to be going on a hiatus. I just lost my best friend (not dead, she was forced to move by her abusive adopted mom and kicked out of her house) she no longer lives near me or any of our other friends and she's not allowed to come to school anymore, nor is she allowed to talk to us. She's going to try to find ways to hang out, but there's hardly any hope. This has taken a toll on me big time and I don't know if I'll have motivation to write for a while. I am so sorry.