(Not an actual oneshot 😅) Marriage..? (ellie/tomliot)

Just needa tag someone real quick

BriarHurts ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stand on the stage as I watch my soon to be husband be walked down the isle by their father. He's wearing a navy blue tuxedo, while mine is crimson red.  "He looks so handsome" I think to myself.

The venue looks amazing. It has flowers everywhere and it looks just how we had hoped. One guest, Hollie, is dressed in her normal everyday attire. I told her she could dress like that because she's a good friend and we wanted her to come. Everyone else is dressed in semi-formal attire, like we asked them to do.

My fiancé's sister, Pepper, is the ring bearer. When he gets closer to the stage, walking down the isle, Pepper follows behind and sits in her seat right up in front.

Me and Tommie turn to face each other, as they get to the stage. The officiator starts, "You may now be seated" and everyone sits.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness this couple join together in matrimony." A reading is said from the book, The Alchemist, and the officiator turns back to us and says, "you may now say your vows."

" I, Elliot, take you, Tommie, to be my wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I state, and he takes his turn.

" I, Tommie, take you, Elliot—Dagger" I laugh slightly at him using both my names. "To be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our friends, I offer you my vow to be there for you in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

Then, the officiator nods to Pepper, and she brings up the rings. First handing me one, then Tommie the other, she smiles and walks away.

We place the rings on each others fingers, and turn to the crowd. "If there are any objections to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace!" The officiator says.

I Can see my friend Missy about to yell "I object!" As a joke, but I stare daggers into her skin before she can. She has a sense of humor like that.

"Alright then! You may now kiss!"
I jump slightly in excitement, and pull Tommie in to kiss them. I bring my hands up to cup his face as I feel one of his palms tracing up my spine to my neck, and the other on my waist. After a time, we pull apart for air and I find myself chasing after the touch.

The crowd applauses, and we walk out of the venue followed by all the guests.

"WE'RE MARRIED!! OMG!" I scream. "IVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER IN MY LIFE!" Tommie responds.

We keep walking, and I do a few happy jumps to get the excitement out. "I'm gonna get food" I hear Missy say from behind me, and without a second passing by she walks right past me, turns around and doesn't miss a beat to say "I hope you have pizza, cause I'm not eating anything else."

We laugh, though slightly worried because we didn't get pizza. "I'll order her some Dominoes in a second.." I say.

Then we ride of into the sunset.

Maybe, I don't know.
Anyways yeah! I'm platonically married now to this wonderful person right here BriarHurts and I'm so happy I've been squealing the whole time I wrote this-

SO YEAH SAY HI TO MY HUSBAND :D