Fly away.

It was time to go.

He would be at peace.

A world without pain.

Lay in wait.

"Are you ready?"

Technoblade stood on the grassy hill, the light of the sun slowly beginning to fade over the horizon. The golden rays of lay rippled across the water, shining in a way that simply warmed the heart to watch. TinFoilChef sat there for a moment, unresponsive, watching as the vibrant colors of the sunset began to fade into darker shades of purple and blue.

"Yes," He said, wearing a smile with tears streaming from his cheeks. "I think I finally am."

Techno offered his hand, helping the elderly gentleman onto his feet. TFC grunted as he stood, legs shaking out of weakness.

"Here, I want you to have this." The pig said, removing the crown from its perch atop his head.

"You were a king to those who knew you, even if you never got a chance in the spotlight."

TFC stared at his reflection in the golden metal for a few seconds, before meeting Techno's gaze with watery eyes. "I'll miss those dorks." He laughed sadly, his voice breaking from the tears.

"I know." Techno said, wrapping an arm around the older man. "But we'll be watching over them. Make sure they don't do anything stupid."

"Damn right." Tin said while he wiped away the water that streamed down his face.

The two turned away from the sunset, before walking into the light.

Something quick, but a tribute to TFC and Technoblade. Both two wonderful creators who I adored. I can't express how I felt about them, so I tried my best to quickly scribble down what I could in a oneshot form. I love them both. I hope they found peace.