An AI wrote this (Grian x Mumbo)

It's exactly as the title says. I was really bored and just couldn't bring myself to write, so I thought it would be funny to mess around with ChatGPT. Anyway, I asked it to write a Hermitcraft fanfiction shipping Mumbo and Grian together. This is the result:

Disclaimer: This fanfiction is a work of fiction and not meant to be taken seriously. It is purely for entertainment purposes only.

(Yes, it wrote a disclaimer—)

MumboJumbo and Grian were the best of friends on the Hermitcraft server. They spent countless hours building together, pranking other hermits, and exploring the vast world they had created. However, as time went on, MumboJumbo began to feel something more than friendship for Grian.

He tried to push these feelings aside, telling himself that it was just a passing crush. But as he watched Grian work his magic on the server, his heart couldn't help but skip a beat.

One day, while they were alone working on a new project, MumboJumbo finally decided to confess his feelings to Grian. He stumbled over his words, his face turning bright red as he spoke. To his surprise, Grian didn't seem surprised at all.

"I've known for a while now," Grian said with a smile. "I've been waiting for you to tell me."

MumboJumbo felt a wave of relief wash over him as Grian took his hand in his own. From that moment on, they were inseparable. They worked on projects together, pranked other hermits together, and even built a cozy little base that they could call their own.

Their relationship blossomed over time, and they soon became the talk of the server. Other hermits teased them playfully, but MumboJumbo and Grian didn't care. They were happy just being together.

As they stood on a hill overlooking the server, MumboJumbo turned to Grian and took his hand.

"I love you," he said softly.

Grian smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

"I love you too," he replied.

And as they stood there, watching the sun set over the server, MumboJumbo knew that he had found the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

So obviously, pretty mild and fluffy. But I mean, good job AI. Better than my first story. I feel like by going deeper in depth with the command, I could get better oneshots. But who knows. Anyway, tell me what you think! I thought it would be fun to start an AI written oneshot book, where you all suggest prompts for the AI to write. Since it's relatively easy and quick for me to feed y'all with content lol. Let me know what you all think :)