ii

Narnia 2307

The trio soon realised they were no longer in the house in Cambridge, but in a completely foreign land that even Edmund and Lucy hadn't seen before.

Lucy looked up to see the same ship from the painting heading directly towards them. "Eustace swim" she yelled as she swam away to avoid the ship that was seconds away from pushing her under. They splashed around in attempt of getting noticed by someone on the ship and their actions proved successful when three men jumped overboard.

Lucy was dragged to the surface by one of them. "It's alright, I've got you." Lucy stared the man before realising who he was.

"Caspian," she said joyfully. "Edmund, its Caspian" she yelled at her brother.

Edmund looked towards them. "Are we in Narnia?"

"Yes, you're in Narnia." Caspian laughed.

Eustace, who wasn't far from them, began fighting the man who was saving him. "I don't want to go. I want to go back to England. I'm going back to England."

They soon got pulled up onto deck, Lucy being supported by Caspian.

"That was thrilling." Lucy beamed as she got wrapped in a warm towel.

"How in the world did you end up here?" Caspian questioned her, rubbing the towel against her in attempt to dry her.

She laughed as he ruffled her hair. "I have no idea."

"Caspian," Edmund yelled from behind them causing them to turn.

A smiled broke out on Caspian's face as he walked towards his friend. "Edmund," he greeted with a hug. "Great to see you."

Lucy tilted her head in confusion at his words. "Didn't you call for us?" Edmund turned towards the man he was in an embrace with, silently questioning the same.

Caspian shook his head, "no, not this time."

"Well, whatever the case, I'm just glad to be here –" A high pitched scream interrupted Edmund as a mouse was thrown towards the group.

"Repicheep," Lucy greeted happily.

The mouse straightened himself out and bowed graciously. "Your majesties."

Edmund smiled at the mouse before him. "Hello Reep, what a pleasure."

"Pleasure is all mine Sir," he said, adjusting the feather on his head. "But first what to do about this - this hysterical interlope." He gestured towards the boy behind him who was on his hands and knees, violently coughing.

"That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off" cried Eustace, causing a scene.

"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs sir." Repicheep explained causing Eustace to stand and back away in shock.

"It talked" Eustace spoke pointing an accusing finger at the mouse. "Did you see – Did anyone just see that? It talked." He began gabbing his finger at the mouse as his voice broke further with every syllable.

The crew stood watching him in amusement. "He always talks," one of the men spoke up.

"Actually, it's getting him to shut up that's the tricky bit." Caspian added wittily causing the crew to burst into laughter.