Author's Note

©2020 Lorraine Tramain. All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic methods, without the author's prior written permission.

This book can only be found on Wattpad and AO3 until further notice.

Warning; long chapters, around 5K on average. If you don't like that, don't read iso reading and commenting to cut.

Rated Mature - this book deals with several heavy themes, and is therefore only advised for mature audiences. Please see the list for further info. If you are not comfortable with any of the below mentioned, do not continue. Seriously, this is a warning for your own sake.

Violence and gore - this story has a take on several Norse myths and will tie into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. There will be fight scenes (sometimes just in training), battle scenes during a war, and people will die.
Psychological torture and manipulation - if an opponent cannot be brought down physically, expect trickery and lies to ensue.
Imprisonment - some characters are taken captive by others. 
Child endangerment - the children featured in the story will be in danger at some point, because of the actions of the adults. 
Miscarriages - there will be mention of several miscarriages, and one happening 'on screen'. 
Physical and emotional trauma - I do not go easy on my characters. They will experience things like loss of faith, loss of a loved-one, moral crossroads, jealousy, desire for revenge, reliving and facing actions from the past, etc. 
Explicit sexual content - there are several sex scenes in this story, with detailed descriptions of actions and feelings. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE;

I have a very mild form of autism, and I need to have everything in a certain order or placement. This being said, I will not accept any comments on the spacing between paragraphs. There is no spacing in actual books/novels, so stop using this as an excuse not to read my story. This should not matter in the first place. You read a story because you want to learn the tale and get immersed in the author's world, not because of spacing.

Keep this in mind. Please be respectful, and thank you for understanding.

 Please be respectful, and thank you for understanding

Previous cover design done by TheBoneFairy