4 - The avengement.

Greyson

"June? What on earth happened?" I stare at her in a scary mixture of worry and fright.
"Grey? N-nothing." She sniffs, wiping her eyes as her eye lash makeup - thing runs down her face.
"June, Please tell me. You wouldn't be crying like this over nothing. Yes you are dramatic sometimes, but this is a whole new level. You even threw your heels away!" I pause- and she stares back at me, her brown eyes filled with more tears that are about to spill.
"It wasn't ... him, Was it?" She knew exactly who I was going to say, and cut me off by sobbing into her pillow.
"June... I... I'm so sorry." I sit on her bed next to her, and she shuffles over so I can lay next to her.

"He cheated on me. With Quinn of all people. For over a month now. I found out by checking his phone, and he said I am a gold digger. Just take one glance at Quinn and tell me she isn't!" June sat up in a spurt of rage, and almost immediately she laid back down and sobbed into my arm, rubbing her tears into my sleeve.

"Fuck Easton. He was useless anyway. He's absolute dog shit at hockey, and even worse at being a boyfriend. You can do loads better June. And Fuck 'Queenie Quinn' too. She's a fucking slag." I say, hoping to help slightly at least. I'm really bad at this sort of thing.

Juniper laughs, wiping the tears off of her face, and she sits up, reaching for her make up wipes.

"Don't go to school tomorrow, take a break. You need it." With that, I get up and I head to my own room. I have some... planning to do.

"JUNI! YOU ARE 5 MINUTES LATE! GET DOWN THESE STAIRS RIGHT NOW TO EAT!" My mom screams from the kitchen to get June's attention.

"Mom!" I say, which stops her from yelling, so then I can explain. "June just broke up with her boyfriend. She's having the day off today. And it's so early! It's pretty much 20 minutes until we have to be there. I'm going to school alone today." She gasps dramatically, "Aww my poor Juni poos! On your way back from school buy her some chocolates. Oh! Nevermind I will make her some cookies! No. Brownies! Cookies and brownies!" I shoot her a weird look, and drink the rest of my milk from my cereal bowl. I go back to my room, and dm Easton on Instagram.

"East. Meet me behind the cafeteria at lunch."
"huh? Behind the cafeteria? Isn't that where everyone fights?"
I leave him on read, and pack my things and get ready for school.

"YOO GREY WHATS UP!" Preston calls out as I walk through the corridors to my locker, where I put my bag away.
"Hey Preston. You're energetic. What's happened?"
"Well, rumour has it you are going to beat up Easton! I'm so pumped, I really wanna see him kick your ass!" I glare at him, and Preston opens his eyes wide, then scratches his neck in awkwardness. "Uh- I meant, I really wanna see you kick his ass!" I roll my eyes at him, and slam my locker shut.
"Well, if you knew what happened last night, which I doubt you do since Easton is a lying moron and would probably make something up instead, you would probably be doing the same thing, if you were in my shoes." This makes Preston confused, but also now 10 times more intrigued. I sigh, and the wait until lunch begins.

"Easton. I'm surprised you came."
"Yo, grey? What is all of this about?" He looks around, and a bunch of people are standing around with their phones out, ready to record.
"You know exactly what it's about, you dishonest, waste of space piece of shit." I spit, which angers Easton, and he walks closer to me.
"Look. If this is about juniper, then you should just leave. She ain't worth none of this." He folds his arms, and it takes all my strength not to punch him in the face. As my dad always says, never be the first to punch.
"You're just a pussy. You're not gonna fight me." He says, and I stay still.
"If I'm a pussy, then you are even worse of a pussy, since you can't tell your own girlfriend you want to see someone else, and lets her find out about your secret relationship with her very own best friend, on your phone for gods sake."
Easton punches me straight in the face. I stumble back slightly because of the pain and the surprise but I caught my feet and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back and pushing him to the ground, punching anywhere I can whilst pinning him down, and everyone watching cheers, but I can't hear them over the complete anger I have towards this guy.