5 - Friendships.

Juniper

I can't just sit here and not address that my twin brother just fought my ex boyfriend over me. My boyfriends have been shitty in the past but never as bad as Easton. I guess Greyson knows that too, and that's probably why he fought him in the first place. Its kind of scary knowing that he is willing to fight someone for me. We've never been close, even as toddlers we argued over our parents attention and toys, et cetera et cetera. Despite that, I should talk to him, he's got some sort of injury on his face, never mind the huge black eye he got too. I slowly get up from the dining room table, and walk up to his room. I knock on the door, and when Greyson opens it, he's either surprised its me, (since I usually just burst into his room without knocking) or he's scared to see me.

"June. What's up?" I barge right past him and sit on his bed. He sits next to me after shutting the door.

"Why did you fight Easton?" I ask, turning my head to make eye contact with him.

"It was obvious huh." He replies in a monotone voice. 

"Well obviously! You told me to not come into school, then you come home with a black eye and a bandage! What even happened to make you need a bandage?" I semi-shout, not trying to let my parents get mad at me for yelling as always.

"Well, I knew he was crazy, but not crazy enough to pull out a pocket knife and cut me with it, I'm honestly surprised you didn't know."

"A fucking pocket knife?" I sigh. "He's pathetic. How did he even know to bring that?"

"I may or may not have threatened a fight last night on insta."

"Greyyy." I furrow my eyebrows in disappointment. "Please don't ever do that again. I don't need you to fight my psycho exes. I'll be okay. But you, wont be if you get cut again."

"I'll be fine."

We sit in silence.

"Do you hate Quinn that much?" I jokingly ask, to which Greyson furrows his eyebrows at.

"I hate her. She's a witch. She's absolutely horrible to you, I've been telling you this and you need to realise that." He says to me, which confuses me a little.                                                          

"She's not that bad..." 

"Trust me, she is. A few examples are: When you made the plans for the double date, I hated the idea. So, I went up to Quinn in school and made up an excuse, saying that I was too busy with homework so I couldn't go. Then, she threatened to spread stuff about you... so I went."

"She said what!" I was infuriated. "Carry on." I say, needing to know about what she has said about me.

"In the car, when I drove her back to her place, she called you a 'hooker', and said that you've dated pretty much every boy in school and that you 'should take a break from love.' I told her that you were supposed to be friends, and that your relationships don't affect her. And she stayed silent. I guess she thought I was gonna side with her since... well. We don't get along very well as siblings I guess." I was shocked. First, I find out she's the one my boyfriend cheated on me with, and now I find out she's been talking shit about me behind my back? My face glows red in anger.

"And how long has she been doing this?" I ask, not asking how long my brother has been hiding this from me because that, is for another day. Instead, I'm asking how long she has been a toxic bitch.

"Around... A month?" He replies, and instantly I feel more angry then I think I've ever felt before. 

"So, since around when she got with my boyfriend." I stand up, and storm out of Greyson's room. I sit on my bed, and pull out my phone, and go to Instagram to message her about all of this.