12 - The start of something new.

Greyson

So, here we were, sat in a circle around a empty glass bottle. I'm confused as there's a lot more people here then I remember.
"Who are these people?"
"Oh, the people we invited came. Their planes were later than ours so they had yesterday to rest." Tobias answered, sat next to Kenzo and a person I've never met.
"You guys invited people too? I guess all our parents argued to the coach!" I laugh, and everyone stared at me confused.
"Uh...Grey? The first email your parents got about the trip said we can bring someone. You didn't see that?" Preston asks, and I go red in embarrassment.
"I guess not." I say, and everyone laughs. "So... Who is everyone here?" I ask again as I sit next to Sawyer, still very confused on who most of the people are.
"I brought my older sister Ivy!" Preston says, I know who she is, but it was weird seeing her here. She's 20, so I thought she'd be busy. Regardless, she waves at me, and I wave back.
"These two are Xavier and Elijah, I brought Xavier, and Kenzo brought Elijah." Tobias says, and the pair wave. They seem oddly familiar, like I've seen them before somewhere.
"I brought my girlfriend." Cameron speaks up, and his girlfriend smiles.
"I'm Niamh!"
"Right. So now that introductions are done, should we play?" Preston says excitedly.
"Well, I'm opting out tonight. I don't know if you've noticed, but there's a grand total of 3 girls here, and I'm not kissing any guys. Unlike a lot of you here, I'm not a homo." Josh rolls his eyes to get up and leave.
"Awwww its ok Joshy bear! Come give Preston a kiss!" Preston says teasingly, and chases Josh around the room.
"Fuck off Preston!" Josh yells, and we all erupt in laughter.
"Okay jeez Preston stop being weird." His sister Ivy says, and Preston looks really scared of her, and instantly stops.
"Okay... sorry." He sulks, and sits back in his place.
Sadie speaks up for one of the first times this whole night, "Hey it's okay. I'm a lesbian, I wouldn't want to kiss a guy either." We all start to cry of laughter again, her snarky but still innocent comment was hilarious.

We started the game, and It was so funny seeing people leaning over to kiss each other, most people just went for a subtle cheek kiss, to avoid awkwardness. Most people were tipsy at this point, and got up throughout the game to refill their red solo cups with a variety of different alcohols. When people looked tipsy, they stopped drinking, we didn't want anyone hungover on the ice, or in general.

"Okay Greyson, It's your turn." I heard from someone, but I'm too tired and a little drunk to really care who said it. I spun the bottle, and started to wonder who it would land on. I hope it lands on Sawyer. Wait. No I don't. He's a guy, and I met him yesterday. Please don't land on Sawyer. Please don't-

It lands on Sawyer. I feel like I'm in some sort of romance novel, the guy I've been thinking about all day and all night is the guy it lands on. My face flushes bright red. I turn to face sawyer, and he's smiling.
"Oh hello Greyson! How interesting. You sure you didn't rig the bottle to get it to land on me?" He says, and this whole new personality is... something. I don't know if its possible, but my face flushes even more. I lean towards him, and he kisses me on the cheek. I do the same, and instantly pull away, and bury my head in my hands. I didn't feel like that when I landed on someone else. Its probably just because I only met him yesterday. Yeah, that's the reason. Definitely.

Eventually, the game ends, and everyone goes back to their rooms.
I'm sat on the couch, and Juniper is in her bathroom, which isn't too far away.
"GREYYYY?" She yells, and I can already guess what she is going to ask.
"WHAT?"
"DO YOU HAVE HIS SNAP?" I knew it.
"NO, I DON'T!"
"CAN YOU ASK NEXT TIME?"
I just ignore her. I get off the couch, and go to my room. I'm already dressed to sleep, so I just jump in bed. I stare at the ceiling, trying to not think about what happened tonight. My phone lights up with a notification and I pick it up off of the bedside table, getting up to shut the curtains and turn the lights off. From my lock screen, I read the message.