Chapter 1

Xiao Zhan is a busy man with the responsibility of a father, he runs a company in the morning, he babysits his four year old son at night. Now you might be wondering where the mother might be? Xiao Zhan is equally curious. His wife, or now "ex-wife" had broken all relations with him 3 and a half years ago with the reason of 'being too young to be responsible for a child'.

Usually, he won't really bother with this topic. Anyway he could raise his son alone and spoil him by his own, but now that Suo-er has come to the age of yearning for a mother's affection, Xiao Zhan didn't quite know what to do.

"Papa, when will Mama come home?" Suo'er asked in an indifferent tone while licking his ice cream. This was the third time he had inquired about this matter in the past week.

Xiao Zhan stopped his tracks in bewilderment, looking around the big buildings while thinking of an excuse to come up with.
After a bit of hesitation, he fixed his eyes on the huge LED screen on the building in front of them, staring at the figure posing for a luxury clothing line.

"Baobei, do you see that billboard over there?" Inwardly facepalming himself, he pointed at the 300 inch LED screen in front.

"Yes, what's with it?" Suo'er carefully inspected the person in the photo.

"What if I tell you that you have no Mama but two Papas?" Xiao Zhan half knelt in front of him to pat his head, getting serious with the lie that might make his son despise him in the future. Alas, we regret things too late sometimes.

"Is that weird?? I also have classmates with two Papas." Suo'er gave him a puzzled look.

"Well, the thing is." The thing is he doesn't know whether this Wang Yibo person is an omega or not!! "That person over there is your other Papa."

"Over where?" Instead of understanding, the little fella was getting more and more confused as Zhan further explained the situation to him. "That can't be."

"Why can't it be?"

"Wang Yibo is a superstar, you're as equally delusional as my female classmate who told me that he's her boyfriend." Suo'er gave the screen another look. "But we do look alike, both very handsome."

"Then Suo'er is also delusional." Xiao Zhan snorted, standing up defeated. Thankfully his son didn't buy his stupid lie. "Alright, let's go back home. It's getting pretty late now."

"Okay!"

•••

Xiao Zhan was completely convinced that Suo'er was smart enough to see through his lie. Yet a week later, his son came home with three accompanying friends, all of them with anticipating eyes.

"Papa didn't know that you had so many friends." Xiao Zhan surprisingly stared at the four figures in front of him.

"They wanted to see Papa!" Suo'er cheerfully responded.

"See me?? Why so?" He asked in amusement.

"Not you." the child's forehead creased. "My papa!"

Oh.

Then he understood.

After giving the guests a welcoming smile, he pulled Suo'er to the kitchen. "I thought you didn't believe Papa when I first told you?"

"I was too dumb, how can I not realize that we have the same eye shape! I will believe you this time Papa, now call him home."

Goodness, children have such crooked reasoning!

"Actually baobei, you were right. He's not your papa, I raised you alone so I should be the only one right? I can't call him home because I don't know him at all." Good for you, Xiao Zhan. If you make your son cry on this time you'd be screwed big time.