Chapter 8

Yibo suddenly felt like his confession wasn't in the right timing.

Who the hell flies to another country right after getting together with your boyfriend?!

He felt so upset he had a small urge to scold the brand who invited him to Paris for a fashion show.

Although Xiao Zhan expressed full understanding about the situation he still found it a pity that he's going to work (and take note, ITS ABROAD) instead of actually clinging to his boyfriend's side and acting spoiled with him right now. Anyway this was Yibo's first time falling inlove, he wanted to at least digest the situation before busying himself!!

But alas, this schedule was set even before the two of them met, just let it be this time.

The plane ride felt like forever! The more desperate he was to call Xiao Zhan, the longer the flight felt, he even tried pretending to sleep a few times just to pass time...

Ding-ge was watching him the whole time as if he was watching a crazy person.

"Are you sleeping or not?" Ding-ge complained. The both of them were right next to each other so Yibo's constant movement left him sleepless for the whole ride. "Also, I told you to use Inhibitors! Your scent is lingering around my nose. You should be thankful that the president lent us her private plane or else you would've created a chaos." Ding-ge is married with a 100% matched Omega and was highly resistant to other Omega scents, his body was so used to his wife's smell causing his glands to automatically reject others' pheromones. This phenomenon doesn't really happen too often but with his wife being a high grade Omega, his body's rejection rose to the maximum extent.

"Did I not wear inhibitor?" Yibo's eyes widened, sniffing his clothes. "My fault. Zhan-ge didn't remind me earlier so I didn't think about it."

"...Wang Yibo, you never fail to make me pissed off."

"It's an acquired skill!" Yibo joked, dodging the latter's attempt to put a knuckle on his head.

Ding-ge searched for inhibitors everywhere in distress, even turning to ask all the omegas in the cabin crew and the few staffs they brought along for one. The thing is! Nobody in the plane uses inhibitor at all, so all of the searching and asking was in vain.

"Aiyo don't worry. I brought a few with me. Wait for us to touchdown and I'd search for them myself."

"Why didn't you say that earlier???" Ding-ge's hair was already messy, what Yibo said made him want to punch the latter on the face even more. "Amitabha, please lend me some patience."

Yibo paid him no mind and continued to mess with his phone, looking at all the photos and videos he's taken of Xiao Zhan and Suo'er.

The first one was with him and Suo'er playing legos at Xiao Zhan's house, the elder was filming the both of them as they seriously observed the manual for the complicated lego set. It lasted for about a minute and a half until Yibo catches sight of the giggling Xiao Zhan on the corner of the room, making the older immediately stop the recording.

The next thirteen photos were photos of the two of them goofing around in bed in full sleeping attire, they took a lot of snaps making weird faces and laughing at each other amusingly, capturing the very happy moment perfectly.

Next one was a video Xiao Zhan sent to him that he saved on his phone, the protagonist was a 2 year old Suo'er happily playing in the beach and rolling around the sand full of energy.

The next was a photo he couldn't remember, probably something Suo'er took while he was busy acting coy with Xiao Zhan. The photo clearly captured the image of Yibo clinging onto Xiao Zhan's arm tightly while the older displayed a bored look, seemingly done with him.

Next was when he and Suo'er accidentally burned the cupcakes they were baking for Father's Day, anyway Xiao Zhan came home late that day so they just bought cupcakes from a bakery and pretended that they made it for him.

The other one was another video of Suo'er saying "Baba come home quickly! Papa barely sleeps because he's worried about you." with Xiao Zhan interrupting with the words "Oh hush, just say that you miss him."

Last was a drawing Suo'er made for kindergarten, it vividly displayed the three of them holding hands while smiling happily, the words "Perfect Family" displayed on top.

Yibo couldn't understand what he was feeling at the moment. His chest felt tight but at the same time he felt so warm and safe, like he's discovered a new home ready to welcome him any time. Nobody has shown him such genuine feelings before besides his parents and Ding-ge, so he didn't know what to do with this new feelings.

Barely 5 hours in the flight, Yibo figured that fidgeting so much would only stress him out more, so he decided to finally sleep.

••••

When the plane finally touched down, Yibo breathed a sigh of relief, already taking out his phone to send his boyfriend and son a message.

He took a few photos and sent all of them one by one. Happily entering a few shops on the airport as he begins to figure out what things he'd bring back home for them to try.

"If you want to buy them things we can go to the mall tomorrow, there's so many people here trying to film you." Ding-ge stressed out, trying to control the crowd following them around.

"I'm just buying a few things okay~ It won't take long. Please bear it for me for a bit da-ge."

"I've already beared enough for you in this lifetime."