Chapter 10

2:00 PM PARIS TIME

Ding-ge was worried about how Yibo is doing inside, the news had gone trending in less than a few hours and has reached the headlines, a lot of netizens were blaming Yibo for not being honest about his second gender while others found it very disappointing for him to lose track of his heat and cause unnecessary trouble. If it weren't for the company's president scolding him to not surf on weibo after deleting the hot searches, then he would've already gave those keyboard warriors a lesson!!

Seungyoun's plane was in less than 3 hours but he still made sure to check on Yibo before going to the airport.

"...even this thick door can't hold all this pheromones in." Seungyoun frowned after a light scent of minty peonies entered his nose.

"This is his worst estrus so far." Ding-ge still remembered the last time Yibo entered heat he couldn't eat properly for four whole days and barely got any sleep, but now Yibo couldn't even stand up from the pain and lost consciousness for three whole hours... "I knew I shouldn't have encouraged him to use those long term inhibitors."

"It's nobody's fault." Seungyoun patted Ding-ge's shoulder, understanding his situation. "I tried to stop him before too but he wouldn't listen."

Yibo differentiated in a late age, his parents was already determined and is 90% sure he won't be an omega so he couldn't disappoint them and made them believe that he was a beta. (They live abroad and left Yibo in the country to pursue his dreams.) Yibo differentiated when he and Seungyoun were around 18 or 19-ish years old and Seungyoun still regrets that day up until now. As a younger alpha, he wasn't as patient as he is in the present and almost bit Yibo's glands during that time, if it weren't for Yibo's resistance and pleading cries waking him up then he would be labeled as a sexual assaulter and would forever lose a good friend.

"Ge, I just went here to give him supplements. He used to take this brand when we were still living together." Seungyoun handed Ding-ge a plastic bag, they exchanged a few more words before Seungyoun decided to bid goodbye.

"...this kid, how does he manage to obtain the favor of such calm and long-tempered alphas when he's this annoying...?" Ding-ge tch-ed, proceeding to knock on Yibo's door while he readies himself to go in, he inhaled and exhaled 3 times before he covered his nose with his left hand. He had a copy of the key card so he just went straight in after not hearing a single sound.

"Yibo, can you take your pills?" He sighed, staring at the whimpering Yibo who's wrapped up in his duvet, his face visibly showing a pained expression.

Ding-ge touched his forehead, frowning even further after realizing that he's having a high fever. "Geez, you're burning hot! Let me find someone who can help you change into more comfortable clothes, drink the medicine Seungyoun brought in the mean time." He assisted Yibo to drink the supplements and the painkiller, directly leaving the room afterwards.

Ding-ge took a hot bath to avoid himself from gagging because of the strong smell Yibo left on his body. He received an incoming call while trying to fit in his clothes from none other than the chosen one, of course he expected this...

"President Xiao?" He answered the call.

"Which hotel does Yibo stay at?" Xiao Zhan sounded like he was in a bit of a hurry.

"XX hotel, the address is xxx xxxxx xx xxx" ...wait a minute, why is he asking for it? "What's the matter? Did you send someone to look after him?"

He heard a chuckle from the other end. "That someone would be me."

Unbelievable, he's mingled around rich people for years but he still can't seem to adjust himself in this whole new world filled with a bunch of nouveau riche...