Week 1: Brooklyn Dere.

Jaxx's POV:

???: Hello Jaxx.

Jaxx: Umm who is this? How did you get my number?

???: That's not important right now. I know that you have a little boy crush on Sora.

Jaxx: How did you know?!

???: I've seen the way you look at him. I want you to look at someone who has a crush on your senpai.

Jaxx: Who is she?

Jaxx: Who is she?

???: Her name is Brooklyn Hill. She's known Sora for years.

Jaxx: I haven't seen her around in school?

???: That's because she's new to your school. Brooklyn came from Japan. Her real name is Aki Iruma and  she has a little crush on Sora.

Jaxx: And how do you know this?

???: Again, it's not important right now. You have until Friday to get rid of her or else.

Jaxx: Or else what?

???: You have to say bye bye to your little senpai. Oh and one more thing, Brooklyn's a yandere as well so you better be careful.

Jaxx: Great. Who are you by the way?

???: You can just call me Info-kun.

Jaxx: Okay?

                     Monday

Brooklyn: Wow. This school is amazing! I've should've come here years ago.

Sora: Yeah. It's kinda like the same as our elementary school but the language barriers. How do you like it so far?

Brooklyn: It's...

Sora: It's what? Brooklyn? Brooklyn!

Brooklyn: Oh sorry Sora I dozed out for a second. I meant to say that it's a very beautiful school. Way better than the one in Japan. All of your cousins said hi by the way.

Sora: Hehehe.

Brooklyn: Umm Sora? Who are they?

Sora: They're my friends.

Alex: Heyy Sora! Who's the new girl?

Sora: She's my childhood friend. Her name's Brooklyn.

Brooklyn: Hello. Nice to meet you Alex.

Alex: Hi Brooklyn. These are my friends. The girl with the orange hair is Charli, the purple haired guy is my little brother Light, we have the brothers here Luca and Levi, and last but not least we have Ja-

Brooklyn: Nice to meet you all. Well I gotta go. I'll see you at lunch  Sora.

Sora: See you.

Jaxx: ( So that's Brooklyn. If I remember, she's also a yandere. How am I supposed to get rid of her before Friday? Maybe I should get to know her a little more. It would be a shame if someone caught her murdering somebody. )

Brooklyn's POV:

               °♡ {At lunch}°♡

Today's the day Aki. You finally get the chance to give Sora his favorite bento. I hope he likes it. I hope he accepts my love.

Jaxx: Hey you're the new girl aren't you? Nice to meet you my name is J-

Brooklyn: Cut the crap Jaxx. I know who you are. You're trying to steal my senpai!

Jaxx: Ptff. Listen Brooklyn-

Brooklyn: No! You listen to me you little prick! I've known Sora for years now and I'm not gonna let you ruin my relationship with Sora!

Jaxx: Your relationship?! Sora is meant to be with me and me only!  I know your little secret Aki.

Brooklyn: H-How did you know my real name?!

Jaxx: Lucky guess.

Brooklyn: Listen Jaxx. If you come anywhere near Sora, I'll kill you and your pathetic little friends. One of my friends is part of the student council so she can easily arrest you.

Jaxx: You mean Jynelle Towagami?

Brooklyn: You're a creep! How do know who she is?!

Jaxx: Sora introduced me to her. You only met her for like a few minutes. She'll obviously won't believe you.

Brooklyn: You little-

Jaxx: Hehehe. Look Aki, I gotta go meet my baby angel Sora. See ya.

Brooklyn: ( Ugh! I've only been here for one day and I already want kill Jaxx! Luckily I've been planning to get rid of someone before him. So Friday I'll get rid of him. )

                   °{ Friday}°

Jaxx's POV:

Oh crap! Today's Friday and I haven't seen her trying to murder anyone. Maybe there's some time for me to catch her. All I have to do is go to the council office, find Jynelle and catch her in the act. Hehehe.

Jaxx: Hey.

Jynelle: Hmm? Oh hi Jaxx. What do you need?

Jaxx: It's something about the new girl Brooklyn. I saw her holding a bloody knife and headed to Room 2-1.

Jynelle: Really?

Jaxx: Mhm. I'll show you.

             °☆{ Inside 2-1}☆°

Brooklyn: Phew. One down, one to go.

Jaxx: See? Brooklyn's nothing but a murder!

Brooklyn: J-Jaxx?! How did you-

Jynelle: Brooklyn?! What's wrong with you?!

Brooklyn: Jynelle I can explain. I was just about to report this body to you that Jaxx caused. He came to you first because he's trying to Frame me for something I didn't do.

Jynelle: Nice try Brooklyn, but everyone that came up to me saw you holding a bloody knife. I have no choice but to arrest you.

Brooklyn: No! Wait! I didn't do this! Arrest Jaxx not me!

Jynelle: Nice try. Save it for the judge.

                      RIVAL
                 ELIMINATED

                    {°Sunday °}

Sora: ....

???: Umm excuse me?

Sora: Can I help you?

???: I just saw you feeling upset. What happened?

Sora: My best friend Aki. She turned out to be a yandere and killed someone. So she got arrested. I thought she was a nice person. The last time I made that mistake.

???: Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

Sora: Have we met before?

???: Oh. How rude of me. My name is Winter Green. We go to the same school.

Sora: Aren't you the leader of the Gardening club?

Winter: Yeah. My mom owns a flower shop. I was just about to dropped these flowers off, but it looks like you need them.

Sora: Oh umm, thank you?

Winter: No problem. Anything to help a friend. ( He's kinda cute. I hope he'll accept my love, but I promised Jaxx that I won't steal Sora from him. I'll just keep it a secret.)