Week 10: Amy Smith Finale

~Bad ending~

Jaylnn: Here. It's a bouquet of Blue Rosalies. Sora's favorite.

Jaxx: Thanks Jay. I'm just nervous. What if Sora rejects me. Or worse, What if I mess everything up for me and Sora?! What if-

Jaylnn: Okay two things: 1. Don't ever call me Jay again. And 2. Calm down. You'll be fine. As long as you don't go Yandere mode on your friends then- ..... Oh shoot!

Jaxx: What's wrong?

Jaylnn: You forgot to kill Amy! What time is it? 5:58!

Jaxx: Oh crap.

Jaylnn: Forget my plan. Just stand behind the confession tree and confess your love to Sora before Amy does.

💔{ 6 minutes later}💔

???: Hey.

Sora: Amy? You're my secret admirer?

Amy: Surprise. Okay. Sora I've met you for 10 years. You always help me when I'm upset. Especially after my recent breakup with a certain someone. Listen up okay? Because this takes a lot of courage to say this.

Sora: I'm listening.

Amy: I-I I love you Sora! I love you more than anything else in the world!

......

Sora: Amy... to be honest with you, I.... feel the same way about you.

Amy: Oh my God. I can't believe it. I should be happy but... I'm in stead of shock. You're being honest with me right?

Sora: Of course. I love you Amy.

Amy: I love you too. Promise you'll never leave me no matter what?

Sora: Promise.

........

Jaxx: ...... No. Sora I-

                      SENPAI
                        LOST

~The End~

.......

???: What? You didn't think this was the end didn't you? Obviously I had to get ##### back into my arms and my arms only. So, I decided to do something a little drastic. Hehehe. Hahaha!

           💔A few hours later💔

Sora: Mmm. Where am I? Who are you?

???: Hello Senpai. How was you're little nap?

Sora: Wha-

???: Ssh. It's okay my adorable blueberry angel. As long as I have you in here then I'll be fine. Now we can finally be together forever! 

Sora: Umm hate to break it to you but I'm taken.

.......

???: Hahahahahaha!

???: AAAAAAH! Sora! Help me!

Sora: Amy! Why are you doing this to us you psychopath?!

???: Aww my feelings. I thought you said you wouldn't be mean to the love of your life.

Sora: Reveal yourself NOW!

???: Hehehe. Gladly Senpai.

......

???: I got my hands all bloody for you sweetheart.

Sora: Jaxx? Why? Out of all people-

Jaxx: Ssh! Listen Sora. I didn't want to do this, but for the past 10 weeks I've seen you with someone that isn't me.

Sora: What are you trying to say?!

Jaxx: I love you so much Sora. I don't want anyone to come between us so,  I had no choice but to kill Amy and all of the people you hangout with for the past 10 weeks!

Sora: Wait. So all those people who went missing at our school was because of you?

Jaxx: Mhm. I was afraid I was going to lose you. I had no choice.

Sora: Jaxx I-

Jaxx: I did this for us! I killed those people including Amy just to be with you!

Sora: Yeah but that doesn't mean you have to kill people just to be with me! You could've just talked to me and hangout with me even more. You didn't have to kill those innocent people!

Jaxx: Really Sora?! You still haven't got it yet?! *sigh* I can't stay mad at you. You're too adorable.

Sora: Don't touch me!  Brooklyn, Lily, Felix, Kendall, Kimberly, Mason, Crystal, and Amy. Those were innocent lives you just ruined.

Jaxx: Don't ever say those names again! And plus Amy wasn't innocent! One time she killed her best friend Tori!

Sora: You killed Lily! Your best friend.

Jaxx: What did I just say about saying that name?

Sora: Amy was right. You are a psychopath! .......

Jaxx: Hahaha!  Don't forget I killed  13 people just to be with you.

Sora: 13 people?!

Jaxx: Yeah. So I recommend you should think before you talk. Or else you'll be my 14th victim.

Sora: Okay! I'm sorry! ...... Jaxx? What happened to Arianna?

Jaxx: Who?

Sora: You're sister!

Jaxx: I only have one little sister. You know that. Oh my twin sister Arianna. Yeah. After she was expelled from our school. I killed her. She got on my nerves a lot.

Sora: Jaxx....

Jaxx: Please Sora. I love you so much. I just want you to say it back. Say you love me!

Sora: Why would I say that to a complete psychopath?

Jaxx: Come Sora. It's not that hard to say. Just say you love me.

Sora: Absolutely not!

( Jaxx pulled out his knife that was covered in blood and pointed near Sora's throat. )

Jaxx: Say. You. Love. Me.

Sora: I- I love you! I love you so so much Jaxx! I love you!  I can't stop thinking about you! That just proves how much I love you!

Jaxx: Oh Sora! I love you too!!!! I can tell you and me are gonna live happily ever after! Promise you'll never ever leave me?

Sora: ..... ( Just go along with it Sora.) Of course I'll never leave you my little honey pie. Maybe someday we'll get married. Then it will be a happily ever after.

Jaxx: You called me.... honey pie. You called me honey pie!! Sora, WE CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER FOREVER 💙❤💙❤💙❤! Hahahahahaha!!!

Sora: This is fun and all, but  I can't give a hug if I'm tied to a chair. Can you please let me go?

Jaxx: Sorry baby. You're not going anywhere until I'm 100% sure you'll never ever leave me. I gotta go check up on our dinner. Be right back. Love you Sweetie.

The End💙