Week 10: Amy Smith

Amy: Hey Sora! Guess what I'm going to be for Halloween?!

Sora: A cheerleader?

Amy: No I was that last year. This year I'm gonna be a Murderous Bride.

Sora: Are you sure?

Amy: Of course I am. I'll show you at Alex's Halloween party.

Sora: Why can't you show me now?

Amy: Because you're "boyfriend" murderer will ruin all the fun.

Sora: Jaxx is not my boyfriend.

Amy: Do you like him?

Sora: No Amy. I don't have a crush on him.

Amy: Okay I was just asking. You know those people who keep disappearing every time they talk to you?

Sora: Yeah?

Amy: Well.... I shouldn't say. You might not like it.

Sora: Amy just tell me. Whatever it is I can take it.

Amy: Well. You probably don't know this but, Jaxx is killing all of these people just so he be with you. And I....I think might be next.

Sora: Amy for the last time, Jaxx would never kill anyone.

Amy: Well Sora, consider that a lie he told you. Ever since Jaxx broke up with me, he had his eyes on you. But I won't let his "innocent" acts get to you.

Sora: What do you mean?

Amy: Jaxx is a terrible influence on you. There's this one time when I was in Middle school, he kept pushing me into walls, pulled my hair, and called me names like: I was a Gold digging brat. *sniff* I don't want you to suffer from Jaxx. Please, what ever you do, don't go near him at all cost.

Sora: .... Okay. I promise. ( Geez I never knew that Jaxx would be that type of boyfriend. Amy's right. I shouldn't trust him.)

       {At the squad house}

Alex: Oh and Levi, you, Sora, Jaxx, and Amy are in charge of the bat streamers. Luca should be getting the food by now, Charli and Lily are in charge of the music. Candi and I are on blood duty.

Amy: Remember don't trust Jaxx okay?

Sora: Got it.

Jaxx: Hey Sora. Are you excited for Alex's Halloween party tonight?

Sora: .... yeah I guess.

Levi: .....

Jaxx: Are you feeling okay?

Sora: Yeah why do you ask?

Jaxx: You looked so sad.

Amy: Well it's none of your business Jaxx so leave him alone.

Jaxx: Amy I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Sora.

Amy: And I'm defending Sora from talking to abusers like you.

Jaxx: What?

Amy: You didn't think I'd still remember the days you abused me while we were dating didn't you?

Levi: What?

Jaxx: Sora, don't listen to her. Amy's just crazy gold digging liar.

Amy: See Sora, this is what I'm talking about!

Levi: What's going on here?

Amy: Stay out of this Levi! Jaxx didn't you forget that I'm the new student council president.

Jaxx: So? What are you gonna do pepper spray me?!

Levi: Guys now's not the time to argue.

Amy: Shut the hell up!

Levi: .....

Amy: Jaxx you have been so rude to me ever since we started dating. Now you're embarrassing me in front of everybody. *sniff* You're nothing but a mean bully!

Jaxx: Dang it Amy for the love of Halloween can you please SHUT THE FRICK UP WITH YOU'RE STUPID LIES?!

Amy: ....

Sora: ....

Levi: ....

Alex: ....

Candi: ....

Lily: ....

Charli: ....

Luca: Hey guys I got the dri-.... Light get back in the car.

Alex: No it's okay Luca.

Sora: Wow. I've never seen you this mad before.

Amy: You know what, I think I should go. Because I don't feel like being embarrassed in front of everyone. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Sora: Why would yell at her like that?! She's already suffered enough from your abuse.

Jaxx: What?! Sora, whatever Amy told you was a complete lie. She lies all the time.

Sora: Hahahaha. Seems like you're the one who's a complete liar.

Light: Umm guys? We some help over here. Luca and I didn't know how many people would come so we bought 80 drinks.

Luca: Those drinks cost me almost a 100$. Oh and Alex, remind Light to pay me back half of the money.

Sora: I'm gonna go help Luca and Light. Don't even think about following behind me.

Jaxx: Sora wait! ( Ugh! Stupid Amy! She always have to make dumb lies about me. I don't know why I dated her.)

  ~{ The next day at school}~

Jaxx: Hey Sora.

Sora: ....

Jaxx: You're still mad at me?

Sora: ..... Don't talk to me.

Jaxx: Baby none of what Amy said was true. I'm not one of those boyfriends who hits their girlfriend when no one's looking. I promise. 

Sora: I'm not falling for any of that anymore. I thought you were a nice person. Stay away from me Jaxx I mean it.

Jaxx: Sora! ( I can never face him again.)

???: ..... ( Hehehe.)

Jaxx: ..... Who's there?

???: Cease and desist!

Jaxx: Aaah! My eyes!

To be continued....