Week 5: Arianna

°~{ Monday}~° 

Arianna: So Sora. Are you interested in joining the student council?

Sora: Maybe.

Arianna: Don't worry we don't finish paperwork and call meetings all the time. We sometimes hangout. You might be the first boy to be Vice president of the student council.

Sora: Umm.

Jaxx: Hey Sora.

Sora: Oh hey Jaxx.

Arianna: .....

Sora: Ready to go?

Jaxx: Of course.

Arianna: Woah Woah Woah where are you guys going?

Jaxx: None of your business.

Arianna: I was talking to Sora so shut up!

Jaxx: Why you little-

Sora: Okay Okay break it up you two. I get it, you're twins you don't have to fight just to prove it. Let's go Jaxx.

Jaxx: Hehe. Right behind you.

Arianna: Grrr! I know you're little plan.

Jaxx: Hahaha. What plan Arianna?

Arianna: You killed Winter and Felix just to be with Sora.

Jaxx: Don't accuse your older brother of being a murderer.

Arianna: Older brother? Ha! We're only 5 seconds apart you moron!

Jaxx: Whatever. It's like mom's gonna listen to you anyway.

Arianna: You forgot that Mom's the principal and she has the permission to expel and ground you.

Jaxx: Pff..Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!

Arianna: Why the hell are you laughing?!

Jaxx: Hahaha! Please Arianna. If mom and dad didn't believe you when Leo was killed then how are they gonna believe you now?

Arianna: Just because I was the last person to see Leo alive that doesn't mean I killed him!

Jaxx: Arianna we all know that you killed Leo because you were jealous.

Arianna: Jaxx I-

Jaxx: Listen Arianna. Nobody's gonna believe you.

Arianna: ....! Liar!

Jaxx: Okay then if I'm a liar then name one person that's gonna believe whatever you say.

Arianna: Well there's...um...

Jaxx: Who? Yeah that's what I thought. *sigh* That's why Jaylnn's my favorite sister.

Arianna: W-Well!

Jaxx: You're a murderer Arianna. You killed Leo. I'll make everyone knows who you really are.

Arianna: Jaxx you gotta believe me! I'm not a murderer!

Jaxx: Hahahahaha! Sure you aren't.

Arianna: Jaxx I-

Jaxx: Nope! I don't want to hear you. You wanna know why? Because you're dead to me Arianna.

Arianna: ....!

Sora: Jaxx are you coming?!

Jaxx: Yeah I'll be there in a minute.

Arianna: ....

Jaxx: See you after school little sister. Hahahahaha.

Arianna:( I hate him so much! I'll find a way to expel him from this school before he even does. Then Sora will be mine.)