🧸💖💕Valentine's day special 🧸💕 💖

💕 At Jaxx and Jaylnn's house 💕

Jaxx's mother: You're father and I going on a romantic trip so since we have guests in our house, Jaxx I'm placing you in charge.

Jaylnn: What?! That's not fair! Why's Jaxx in charge and not me?

Jaxx's father: Because he's the oldest. Now let's go Eliana. We're gonna be late.

Jaxx's mother: Right behind you Jacob.

{ Now that the parents are gone. The squad plus Jaylnn will start their plan.}

Jaylnn: Okay everyone. Listen up! Now that we're done exchanging our Valentine's day gifts, It's time to make Sora's Valentine's day the most unforgettable day of his life. Okay Levi, you and Alex are-

{ *Bark Bark* }

Jaylnn: What the- Jaxx I thought you put him in your room!

Jaxx: I did. Dad must've heard him in there. I'm glad he didn't do anything to him.

Charli: Aww!!! He's so cute!!! You're giving this adorable puppy to Sora?!

Jaxx: Who else would I give it to?

Jaylnn: Me.

Jaxx: *sigh* If you can take care of him.

Jaylnn: Of course I will.

Jaxx: Mhm. Sure.

Jaylnn: Levi and Alex you two are in charge with the backyard. Use those flowers and spread around the the backyard.

Alex: Okay.

Jaylnn: Charli, Luca, and Light you guys are in charge the romantic entrance. Actually Charli and Luca you guys are in charge of that. Light and Lily, you to are in charge of the upstairs living room.

Lily: Okay.

             🖤With Levi and Alex💛

Levi: Thanks for the Valentine's day gift Alex.

Alex: No problem bestie. You almost done?

Levi: Yeah. I just gotta move this over to the middle. Done. Well Alex what do you think?

{ The backyard was filled with roses and in the middle was with the word love. }

Alex: I love it!

Levi: Of course you would.

           💜With Light and Lily💜

Lily: So Light did you get Charli anything for Valentine's day?

Light: Wait I was supposed to give Charli something?

Lily: Oh my God. That's the whole point of Valentine's day. Valentine's day is the day for you to show how much you really  love your partner. Why do you think we're doing this?

Light: Because it's for Valentine's day.

Lily: Exactly. *sigh* That's why I gave Charli something for Valentine's day. ( *sigh* Charli. She's soo adorable. Too bad Light's dating her. Even though he doesn't treat her like a girlfriend. )

Light: Hey Lily you never told me how tall were you and who's your Valentine.

Lily: One, My Valentine was Charli and Two, I'm 5"8. Which makes me the second tallest girl out of the squad. Well besides Jaylnn she's 6"0.

Light: Oh. I think the upstairs living room is done.

Lily: Yep. Just one more thing.

Light: What's that?