Ending 4- Genocide

Thank you Madz-Lovely for the Elimination ideas for each rival and the Genocide ending. Also I read your story and it's really good.

Sorry I didn't give you credit when you first came up with each ideas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Friday/ Before school starts

( Jaxx looked at each and every photo he took of Sora on his mirror. Jaxx smiled and blush uncontrollably. )

Jaxx: Sora. You're so adorable. You will be mine. Although, when I eliminated my last rival ( Arianna ) I now realize that I can't trust anyone around you. Not even the rest of the squad members.

( Jaxx got up and picked up his phone with Sora as his wallpaper. He then looked through each and every photo of the squad. He then smiled and hearts began to show up in his eyes. )

Jaxx: Well if I can't trust anyone. Then I might as well eliminate everyone in school. Hahahahaha!

Jaylnn: JAXX! GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS! 

Jaxx: HOLD ON! At least Sora's sister isn't a brat.

Jaylnn: JAXX!!!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!  

Jaxx: OKAY I'M COMING!  See you at school my adorable blueberry angel.

                           At school

Jaylnn: We made it just in time. I know you have a crush on Sora but that doesn't mean you have to make us late.

Jaxx: Jaylnn you can't be talking every time we go out I have to wait an hour or two for you. Then you take the blame on me for being late.

Jaylnn: I have to look like the fashion model I am. Even in school. Now I'm gonna talk to my friend. See you later.

Jaxx: Bye. ( She's so lucky I'm killing her last. )

Luca: Hey Jaxx.

Jaxx: Hey Luca. Where's Sora?

Luca: He's in the bathroom. He had a bad combination of food that he ate for breakfast.

Jaxx: ..... Luca.

Luca: Yeah?

Jaxx: Do you think maybe after lunch you can meet me on the roof. I have to tell you something. It's personal.

Luca: Okay.

                    At the school roof

Luca: ( I wonder what Jaxx wants to talk to me about. )

Jaxx: Luca.

Luca: Oh hey Jaxx. What's the thing you wanted to tell me?

Jaxx: .......

Luca: Jaxx?

( Jaxx covered Luca's mouth grabs his knife and stab in 14 times in the stomach. )

Jaxx: 1 down 4 more to go.

                  Victim #2- Light

Jaxx: ( If I remember correctly, Light spends his free time in his classroom 2-3. And the teacher's are on their lunch break. Hehe. )

Light: Oh Jaxx. Hey.

Jaxx: Hey Light.

Light: Ummm. Why are you holding a knife? And why is the knife covered in blood?

Jaxx: Wow Light. You're asking me the dumbest questions I've ever heard in my entire life. Oh well, It's a shame you have to die like this.

Light: Die?! Oh hell nah! SOMEONE HELP!