Ending 3- He left me.....

A/N: I know I said I was officially done with this book, but an idea just came into mind.

( Sora was finally free from his chair. After witnessing the death of his girlfriend Amy, he decided to do one thing that might cause his life. )

Jaxx: Hahahahaha! I'm so happy for us! We're finally together. *sigh* Even if my confession wasn't perfect, you loved me and I love you.

Sora: ......

Jaxx: What's wrong sweetheart? It's Amy's body isn't it. I didn't want you to see her murdered but she left me no choice. I'll kill anyone for you! Even if they're our friends.

Sora: ....... Jaxx.

Jaxx: Yes baby?

Sora: What made you become this way. This isn't the Jaxx I know.

Jaxx: Nuh-uh. I'm not telling you that. You wanna know why? Because it's not nice to ask people about their past! Luckily I'm letting this one slide.

Sora: I'm sorry Jaxx.

Jaxx: It's fine baby. Just don't ever say that again. Now I gotta take out the trash and take a shower. Also I have a very special surprise for you. Be right back cupcake.

Sora: Bye.

Jaxx: Oh and one more thing. If you ever try to leave me I'll use my dad's shotgun,  shoot you in the head, use my knife, and  chop your body into little tiny pieces. That way every piece of you will always be there with me. Hahaha. Okay bye.

( Jaxx dragged Amy's lifeless body and left the basement. Blood was all over the walls, and one Sora's face. )

Sora: Jaxx's crazy! No not crazy... he's a complete psychopathic! I have to leave. But..... I don't want to get killed by Jaxx. Forget it! I'll just sneak out of here through the window then I'll call the police.

( Sora found a screwdriver. However due to his height he can't reach the window. He then found a ladder and once he was able to reach the window Sora used his screwdriver that he found and opened the door. He then dropped the screwdriver which caught Jaxx's attention. )

Jaxx: Sora what are you doing down there?

Sora: Uhh something fell. The rain must've made it fall.

Jaxx: Mhm. Okay?

Sora: Phew. Yes! The windows open! Now I gotta escape this place without Jaxx noticing.

                Outside in the rain

( Sora ran as fast as he could in the rain. He didn't care about Jaxx's threat. He ran and ran never stopping. )

                Back in the basement

Jaxx: Oh senpai~ I'm back. I even got your favorite snack. Senpai?

( Jaxx walked down to the basement and saw nothing but an empty chair. )

Jaxx: Senpai!!!! Oh my God this can't be happening! Sora?! Baby come on out! This isn't funny! Where could he-

( Jaxx looked at the window. He stood there in silence. Jaxx immediately knew that Sora escaped. )

Jaxx: So..... I see you made your decision...... haha. Hahaha. Hahahahaha. *sigh* Let me just grabbed the shotgun. There. I'm coming for you Sora. Hahaha!