Introduction

-SYNOPSIS-

-SYNOPSIS-

Dr. Vegas Theerapanyakun was a miserable man. Following the end of an unfortunate relationship, he put up walls promising himself that he'd allow someone to hurt him again.

Dr. Pete Saengtham was academically driven and family orientated and did everything to ensure that his family never struggled.

But when these two professionals met each other for the first time, everything changed. That night the 'selfless' Pete chose to be selfish and the 'cold' Vegas allowed himself to be vulnerable after a very long time.

However, they only possessed feelings of regret after their 'mistake' of an encounter, leaving them both hoping they'd never see each other again.

But this was the first of many more moments together.

Little did they know, that night was the start of their future together... Little did they know how much they needed each other...

-DISCLAIMER-

I am in no way associated with Biu, Bible, Be On Cloud or KinnPorsche The Series. This work is merely fiction.

This is a 100% original story; any similarities to any other work is merely coincidence.

This story is not based on anything other than my experiences (lmao I hope a hot asf doctor fall in love with my during my clinical rotations :))...

Please do not copy or translate this without my permission ^^

-SIDE NOTE-

If anyone thinks my writing is half decent, I mean I am always down to writing something if you have any requests

I would love to hear constructive criticism or let's be friends, because the more people I can obsess over KinnPorsche The Series with, the better! So come find me on Twitter bsumonesumettikul

Here goes nothing...

I hope you enjoy!

Date Started: 16 August 2022

Dated Ended: 29 October 2022 / 16 August 2023