Chapter 13

Vegas stood between Pete's legs spreading them apart even wider. "Fuck, you are so beautiful, Pete," he said as he began kissing down his neck. Vegas slid his hands up Pete's turtle neck and ran his fingers across his nipples causing Pete to throw his head back and let out a soft moan. "Ah, just like that Vegas," he said burying his face in Vegas' shoulder unable to handle the pleasure anymore.

"Where was that confident little boy who just stripped for me?" Vegas scoffed as he bit Pete's earlobe and licked the back of his ear. Vegas held onto Pete's jaw pulling his face closer to his. "Not so confident when someone just touches you right?" he added rolling his eyes.

Pete shook his head out of Vegas' grip and wrapped his legs around his waist. "Mmm, and where did this confidence come from? I swear, you were the same person who was moaning out my name seconds ago?" he said tracing his finger down Vegas' chest down to his erection.

"I told you I'd show you the real deal, Dr. Theerapanyakun..." he spoke taking Vegas' dick into his hand and caressing this tip. "And I am a man of my words..."

Between Pete's soft hands and the sensitivity of his cock, Vegas let out a moan the instant the other moved his hand up and down. He hand his hands firmly placed on Pete's waist, his nails digging into him as Pete sped up.

Pete moved closer to Vegas and raised his hand to his mouth before spitting on it and smirking. He rested his forehead on Vegas' shoulder and wrapped his hands around both of their cocks as began to jerk them off leaving them both moaning uncontrollably.

Vegas tilted his head and began kissing Pete's neck, sucking and biting softly on the skin. Vegas was so close. Fuck, Pete really had some talented hands. "Fuck, Pete, I'm going to cum soon," Vegas let out tightening his grip on Pete's waist.

Vegas moved his hands from his waist and raised Pete's head, placing both his hands on his cheeks. As Pete's hands continued moving, Vegas moved closer placing closing the distance between their faces. Vegas wanted to taste Pete. He wanted every single bit of Pete touching him. His body needed Pete more than anything else.

Vegas let out a moan as they kissed when he finally climaxed. He pulled apart breathing heavily when he looked down to see both their semen all over Pete.

Vegas looked back up at Pete, when he moved his hands from between them and up to his mouth licking the cum off his fingers. "I told you I'd show you the real deal, Dr," Pete said smirking before getting off the table.

It goes without saying that Vegas got turned on again. From watching Pete suck on his pretty fingers to seeing him bend down to pick up his pants, he knew their night together was just beginning.

Vegas walked over to Pete and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him into his embrace, his erection rubbing against Pete's ass.

Without him saying anything, it was as if Pete read his mind, "Let's go up to my room." He turned around and traced his finger down Vegas' jawline. "It looks like my work isn't done here..."