Chapter 15

Vegas hovered over Pete, his hands were on his waist as he pulled himself closer to him. He kissed down his jawline, neck and made his way to his chest where he licked and sucked on his nipples.

Vegas held Pete's hands firm above his head as he kissed down his cheeks, he looked up at Pete and smirked when he heard his soft whimpers.

Vegas kneeled over Pete and removed his belt using it to replace his grip around Pete's wrists. His tongue traced down Pete's body until he reached his cock. Vegas took it in his hands and ran his finger across the tip causing Pete to let out a whine. He smirked seeing how the other was responding to his touch.

Vegas putting his fingers into his mouth and sucked on them a little as he looked at Pete. He used his other hand to hold onto Pete's jaw forcing it open and shoving those same fingers in. "Suck," Vegas demanded.

Vegas had his leg between Pete's legs and rubbed his knee against him. He removed his fingers from his mouth and ran them across his entrance. "This might hurt a little, but be a good boy and don't move around for me okay?" he spoke as he inserted a finger. He slowly moved it earning soft moans from Pete. As he sped up, Vegas bent down and ran his tongue across Pete's erection. He took as much as he could in his mouth as be moved his head up and down. Vegas inserted another to fingers in Pete as and continued fingerfucking him as he stroked Pete's erection.

He was squirming on the bed. A sight Vegas loved to see. Vegas eyes widened he we felt Pete's hands in his hair and he looked up at him. Pete had his hands on beside his head in a surrendering position. "I know I didn't listen to you, but it's my turn now," he said with a wink before laying Vegas down.

Pete sat on Vegas' lap, with his hands around his cock moving them. Once again, he spat on his hands as he jerked the other off. Pete raised himself and aligned Vegas' cock with his entrance, and with one swift move had taken the entire of Vegas in him. Both Vegas and Pete had let out low moans as Pete began to move his hips. Vegas leaned back, admiring him as he moved. Pete put his hands his Vegas' hair and let out soft whimpers as he rode the fake boyfriend.

Vegas smirked seeing how sensitive he was becoming and took his cock into his hands stroking it as he rode him. Pete was a moaning mess; he threw his head back and had his eyes closed, muttering Vegas' name repeatedly. "Fuck, Vegas I am so close," he spoke.

Knowing he himself wasn't any where near close, Vegas sped up his hand movements and thrust up into Pete helping him reach his climax. He laid against the other's chest after he shot his load onto his chest. "That was so good, Dr, Theerapanyakun," he said.

Vegas smirked, "You forgot, I haven't finished yet."