Chapter 1

Over the past few months, I've gotten settled into the house, into class, and even settled in with the roommates. I've only been seeing the roomies every so often, especially with exams approaching. Seems like everybody's been so busy. However, I've seen Grimmjow almost all the time, and he never really says anything to me besides a simple hey or what's up while walking by. But this morning when I had an exam, we spoke a little bit more today.

I got up about 20 mins late, meaning I'd be late for my exam but I could make it as long as I could take a shower and get ready quickly. Of course on this specific day, my bathroom was being renovated so the bathroom pipes were not working. But! There's a guest restroom across the way from my room so I can get ready quickly. I brought my towel and phone, then headed to the bathroom. The light was on and it was pretty steamy in there like somebody had just taken a hot shower. Of course, there are other people in the house, so I thought nothing of it. I had to pee so I undressed my lower half and began peeing. Midstream... the shower curtain pulled back and who was behind the curtain you might ask? Fucking Grimmjow.

"The hell are you doing?" He asked confused.

"I'm trying to pee! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE? CLOSE THE CURTAIN DON'T LOOK AT ME!" I said turning a bold bright red.

"I'm not closing the curtain, the hells the matter with you? I was in here first."

"Well stop looking at me I can't pee if you're staring. Obviously I didn't know you were in here." I said pulling my pants up to cover myself.

"You should start knocking. You don't have to cover yourself, I know what pussy looks like, I'm not a kid."

"You're so vulgar it's sickening, besides you don't need to know what this one looks like."

"That's true, it's probably super hairy, floppy and unappealing."

"Can you PLEASE leave. I really don't have time for this." I said rubbing my forehead and clenching my shorts.

Grimmjow steps out of the shower, he's still wet and his hair is soaked. He had a towel wrapped around him but I still saw a print, muscles flexing as he walked, skin supple and wet. He looked like a walking meal and I was beginning to feel hungry. "What are you saying? Why are you looking at him like that? Would you really get with somebody this vulgar? Snap out of it!" I thought to myself. Although, it was very tempting to look again as he dotted the door. I heard my phone ding, it was a text from the automated class updates. Looks like the professor was going to be late and exams were delayed, so I had time to shower and not have to rush out the door. About 30 minutes later, the door opens while I'm in mid-shower. I know I forgot to lock it but who the hell just opens a door knowing there's somebody in here?!

"Umm somebody's in here so you'll have to leave, come back later I'm almost done." I said.

"I have to piss so bad I'm just gonna go." A familiar voice said groaning.

"Grimmjow?! What the hell are you doing BACK in here??" I yelled from behind the curtain.

"I just said it, I gotta piss!"

"Don't you have a bathroom in your room?"

"I was walking by this bathroom and didn't want to wait."

I peeked outside the curtain and watched Grimmjow take the towel off and placed it on the counter. He leaned over the toilet and let out a heavy stream holding his member with one hand, and raking his hand through his hair with the other hand. He had strong wide shoulders, broad and defined. His back was muscular and tapered. His arms were defined, strong, and slightly veiny. Not going to lie, I rather enjoyed this view. I closed the curtain without making a sound and backed into the wall. I replayed the view I just witnessed and it started to turn me on and my face went red.