Chapter 7 (Lemon)

Rangiku pokes her head in the door to find a very passed-out Grimmjow sprawled out on the bed in his boxers. His boxers are bunched up, and his print is very visible. Rangiku's interested. Her eyes got big, her insides got hungry and she slipped in closing the door behind her. Walking up to Grimmjow's bed, she caressed his dick through the boxers and giggled to herself. She crept into his bed being mindful not to wake him and laid next to him. She cuddled up as close as she could, inhaling his scent and placing her hand on his chest. This felt so good to her. Her hand began to travel and went further south, she placed her hand inside and rubbed him to get his blood flowing. Grimmjow started to move and his eyes opened. He took one hand and rubbed his face.

"What smells like sake?" He said in a confused state.

"Maybe I do? I was drinking it earlier, want to drink with me?" Rangiku said with her hand still in his boxers.

Grimmjow looked confused and finally woke up. He sat up in bed rubbing his head and snatched her hand from his boxers.

"What... the fuck are you doing in my room?" He says.

"I was bored and wanted somebody to play with me, so I figured I'd come up here with you. Seems like your lonely and in need of some fun." Rangiku says rolling on the bed like a kitten.

"Get out of my bed, and get outta my room. You smell, and I'm not lonely." He says standing up.

Rangiku sits up and unties her robe with a seductive look on her face, Grimmjow's facial expression shows annoyance, he really is tempted to slap the hell out of her. The Grimm we know wouldn't turn down any pussy, especially since it's being thrown at him. However, this isn't how he imagined it. Rangiku is still a sex symbol. Very sexy woman, just at the moment.. She's a little messy.

Grimmjow walks over to his door and opens it.

"Get the fuck out of my room." He says pointing to the door.

"C'mon Grimmy don't be a meany. You're always so mean to me."

"Don't call me that, I don't even like you. Go bother your orange headed twin downstairs, he might need some pussy. He's been edgy."

"Ichigo? He has Orihime. That would be rude if I fuck her man."

"Fuck her. She obviously isn't fucking him good cause he's always bitching at me."

Rangiku stands up from the bed, her robe opening up fully exposing her breasts and lace thong. She starts walking towards the door, and Grimmjow thought she was going to leave but she turns last minute and puts her arms around his neck. She slides her hand down his chest and then goes back to his neck, all the while staring deep into his eyes. While having his attention, she uses the hand around his neck to play in his hair while the other hand she uses to close the door causing it to slam. Grimmjow snaps out of the trance and gets irritated all over again. He steps away from her, and Rangiku starts pouting.

"Rangiku, what the fuck?! Why are you still here?"

Rangiku turns around and ties her robe back up. While she's doing this, Grimmjow sees an opportunity to get her the hell out. He picks her up by her waist with one arm and uses the other to open the door while she's flailing her arms and legs about. All of this commotion from Grimmjow's room causes you to awake from your sleep. You sit up, and yawn while stretching. 

"Who is slamming doors right now?" You say scratching your head. 

The only door that's around is Grimmjow's. You head to your bathroom to pee and wake up a little more, meanwhile you're hearing multiple knocking sounds and yelping coming from his room. You fix your hair, and change into something cute.