Chapter 9 (Lemon)

Grimmjow started nipping and kissing your neck. Making you melt under him, he moves to your lips and kisses them softly. Your skin tingles under his touch, giving immediate goosebumps. Your legs had a mind of their own as they trembled when he squeezed and caressed your ass with one hand. Pulling away from the kiss he bites your bottom lip softly, resulting in a moan. He moves down lower, his eyes locking onto yours without breaking. He runs his hands up your slightly trembling thighs grabs your hips and pulls you down to his mouth, like pulling up a dinner plate. Grimm pulls aside the panty line of the bodysuit and uncovers the sweet scent that's driving him crazy. "Fuck I want you so bad." He says rubbing at your thighs and eyeing your snatch.

"What's stopping you?" You challenged.

Say Less.

He kisses your lower lips softly which was confusing because he's usually rough but this was nice... for the time being. Grimm drags his hot tongue across your clit, rolling and swirling around on it giving it extra attention almost becoming unbearable. He's watching your body language, watching how you respond to his touch and actions. And boy, does he love watching you react. Hot and heavy moans escape you, stirring you up. Without warning, two fingers enter making you gasp. "Shit!" You cry out. He curls his fingers in a "c" form and starts tugging at your Gspot, all the while still continuing to lick your battered bud. Your hands immediately grip the sheets, hard till your fingers lock.

"Ohhh fuck Grimmjow..." You say weakly as your eyes roll back.

Grimm pulls his fingers out, and tastes them licking his lips after. You complain after he stops.

"Fuck." He mutters.

He gets up, pushes your legs back, and looks at the dinner plate he just devoured. Being as he left some food on his plate, he dives back down again for one final lap with his tongue which forms into him sucking on your clit licking his lips as he comes back up.

"Damn. It's like every time I taste you, you taste better than before."

You catch a case of butterflies as he compliments you and giggles. Your smile goes away and your face goes back into lust mode again. You do have the hottest man on earth standing in between your legs. This causes Grimmjow to smirk. 

"You have my dick hard as is, and you're still going to look at me that way? A moment ago you were pleading that you didn't want it. But this look I'm getting.. is pleading that you do." He grazes your leg with a finger.

You lick your lips in agreement. He removed his boxers, he didn't want to keep pulling your panty line to the side and realized it was all one piece and it had to be removed. He tore it and peeled it upward.

"GRIMMJOW!" You yelled while trying to sit up.

"Shut up, I'll buy you a new one."

Grimm lines himself up with you, rubbing his swollen head at your clit and leaking hole, and plunges in. The both of you exhale at the same time, he starts his strokes each one getting more aggressive than the last. Pummeling your pussy so hard it was beginning to hurt. He's fucking you like he's upset, and you like it. You look up at him as he's pummeling, he locks eyes with you and the pleasure rises feeling ten times better. "Fuck!" You cry as he leans in kissing you all sloppy. Watching your breath heavy, moan uncontrollably, and jolt at his pounding excites him even more. "You're driving me crazy with the noises you're making, fuck." He snickered. He pulls out and stands up, yanking you out of your daze.

"What's wrong?" You ask sitting up.

"You've been givin' me shit and talkin' shit since you got here, you're getting punished today. Now flip over." He answers.