Chapter 11

It's been a few days since you've made eye contact with Grimmjow, you've been avoiding him and he knows it. He isn't particularly happy about it either. You decided to go to your morning class just to get out of the coterie and breathe some fresh air, get Grimm off your mind even though it seemed unimaginable, it was a really great morning. Till you got back, Rangiku ran up ranting and raving about a pool party she wanted to have and that she'd invite some people to come to enjoy themselves on the rooftop, she really wanted you to attend but you didn't think it was a great idea being as you're still hung up about Grimm, you're drained and want to continue a having a good rest of your day.

"Pleaseeeee? We're going to hire a bartender to make all sorts of drinks! Oh! I might have a Sake grapefruit, or maybe a Tokyo mule, ooooh! A yuzu cocktail. There's so much I want to try out. It sounds like a fun time doesn't it Y/n?"

Rangiku sounded so excited, you couldn't possibly ruin her day to benefit yourself...

"Yeah, it does. I'll go. What time will it start?" You say with a smile.

"YAY! Around 12ish, people should start arriving then. So throw on your cutest swimsuit and snag a boyfriend or two." She says with a wink.

As if. The only person you wanted was Grimmjow, but even so, you chose to humor Rangiku and give it a try. It was about 10:30 am. You had some time before people started rolling in, you took a shower and washed your hair. You thought about adding some extensions to your hair to give extra body, and length and just overall upgrade your look. The bikini you pulled out was really hot. Bright red, this red highlighted your skin tone so well you'd be noticed miles away. The top was only able to cover your areolas because showing more boob is always a great achievement. The bottom was thong style, very skimpy, and had a rhinestone heart that sat right above the crack of your ass, So cute. You put in the extensions, curled your hair and fluffed it out, sprayed some champagne toast body mist, and checked yourself out in the mirror. You put on some glass slipper heels from fashion nova, your favorite sunglasses, and some lip gloss to pop those lips and you were all set to break hearts. It was about 12:45 pm when you strolled down those stairs, tons of people sitting in the common room and your heart started pounding. People were staring but remember this is what we dressed like this for so rubbernecking and occasional drooling is good. You must find Rangiku, maybe she can calm you down a little bit. Past the common area outside is a DJ, loud ass music, two bars, and hella people. She said some people but this is a literal party. You see orange hair but it isn't Rangiku, it's Ichigo. Good enough to make you walk over.

"Hey, have you seen Rangiku?" You say adjusting your top.

Ichigo's face turns bright red he looks you up and down and then looks away.

"She uh.. is umm.. around here some where." He said awkwardly.

"Why are you being weird? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good, I'm good... just... was putting that on necessary?"

"What do you mean? Does it not look good?"

"No it does, it's just.."

"What?"

"Too good, is what he's trying to say. Damn." Renji butts in as he walks over.

"Oh well thank you Renji." You say smiling. "That means I did my job."

"You planned to dress like this?" Ichigo says.

"Absolutely."

"Well it was a job well done." Renji stares creepily.

Ichigo smacks him upside the head and they start arguing. It makes you giggle, then you see Rangiku. You tell them you'll be back and walk away, the two continuing to argue as you leave.