Chapter 13 (Lemon)

"Fuck feeling like this, this is bullshit. Why do people deliberately put themselves through this shit? This is mad." You thought. You had an idea to get your mind off of it, lets go see what Ichigo's doing...

You knock on Ichigo's door, he took a little while and you thought he wasn't going to answer. When you turned around he unlocks and opens the door.

"Y/n? What are you still doing up? It's like 2am."

"I'm just up I guess. I was thinking and we didn't finish talking earlier so I figured we could now."

Your hands in front of you fidgeting with your fingers, a nervous look on your face but he thinks it's cute, you're twirling your feet about in place as well. He has on a tank top and boxers, you on the other hand have on sleep attire. Satin shorts and tank top. He looks you in the eye, your eyes are a little puffy, your cheeks have an extra glow from being wiped too many times, your eyes a little red and he has a worried look trying to figure out why you look as though you've been crying. So you lower your head slightly to keep him from investigating.

"Yeah come in."

When you walk in, the room smells just like he does. His scent is calming and makes you happy, unlike somebody else. You sit on the edge of his bed, and he sits beside you. The two of you start talking, a few giggles in between, you hoped you weren't hurt enough to spill your heart out to Ichigo about Grimmjow and the mess of his girlfriend. Luckily you didn't get that far, Ichigo had a mission, you had a mission. Both missions ended with the same result. Ichigo was looking for a night of fun, and you were looking for something to take your mind off Grimmjow. Why not ride this ride? In the middle of you talking about some random shit, Ichigo scoots closer and closer, and then when you can feel the heat casting off him...

"Ichigo why-"

You're interrupted by the softest kiss and it felt sooo good. Exactly what you needed, he scooted over planting one right on you, you feeling his arms as your lips locked. His arms felt strong and veiny, warm and brawny. He stood up, walked over to his phone, and turned on some music. As the song played he looked at you with a light smile. Song playing: The weeknd- I was never there (slowed)

He came back to you and kissed you again, you could feel his heat, smell his calming scent and taste him. Ichigo trailed off from your lips and found his way to your neck, sucking and nibbling on numerous spots. His kisses were soft and quick but they overwhelmed your senses making your body burn and ache for him. He flicked his tongue on your neck, licking where he pecked and nibbled generating sweet moans to escape you, trailing down to your collarbone and licking back up your neck and back to your lips where it all began. Your breathing becomes heavy when you feel his hands drifting along your torso and hips. "Lie back for me." He spoke softly, you obeyed and he laid in between your legs, sinking you into the mattress. Ichigo pulled himself over you, his hips grazing yours ever so slightly, and with you already sensitive to touch it caused you to jump. He chuckled at your jump, he dipped down to your neck again to abuse it some more. Then kissing down to your breasts giving them a firm squeeze with one hand, all of his touching and grazing set your pussy a blaze, it was aching to be fucked. The hairs on your skin standing on end, and constant chills up and down your spine were driving you up the wall.

His light brown eyes soaked your y/c eyes, staring at you with such warmth and intensity, you couldn't escape them. He leaned into your crotch, and when he did you could feel his intense heat mixing with the heat between your legs, the throbbing, twitching, and the size of his dick. "Do all the guys here have big dicks?" you thought. This thought soon dissolved once he slid his hand into your shorts rubbing a finger along your slit, when he felt how wet you were, he let out a pleasure-filled exhale and closed his eyes, almost as if he was trying to compose himself. He entered your lower lips and started rubbing small slow circles with the pads of his fingers on your clit, the teasing dragging gasps and moans out of you. When he stopped you complained and wiggled your feet, he chuckled at this and went back up for a kiss to silence your complaint. He reaches for your clit again, this time you gasped in his mouth, the reactions you gave only fueled his motive to make you squirm. He pressed forward, entering two fingers and twirling them about. Instinctively your hand went to his arm, grasping and squeezing it. Ichigo let out a low moan and disconnected the kiss you two shared to stare into your eyes, his look so intense your eyes closed and your body jumped. He pushed in further hooking onto your Gspot making you exhale in satisfaction.